Transfer rumours

On 01/06/2024 at 18:28, Jimbo Ram said:

I was referring to Osborne…

Oh, ok 🍻. I said Ebou will score goals , so when you said check his record I thought that was who you meant. 🤔

6 minutes ago, jono said:

Oh, ok 🍻. I said Ebou will score goals , so when you said check his record I thought that was who you meant. 🤔

My mistake. We need Ebou but not sure what Osbourne will bring to the party, especially in terms of goals, that was what I was trying to say 👍

35 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

I thought he looked like Hourihane at his most jaded against Oxford. Lazy attempts at tackles, sulky demeanour. No thanks. 

Players player of the year, involved in 14 goals. Whole team was off at Wembley can't write him off on that.

7 hours ago, Srg said:

Wouldn’t make sense. They’re talking about £750k for him. Lad will be 30 this season. Doesn’t fit any of the profile. 

Think he’d be a bargain at that price, was excellent at pride park. Someone who dictates the tempo and pace of a game.

He’s 29, can have 4 or 5 years yet. Love to see him and ebou play together.

9 hours ago, Nuwtfly said:

👀

Has it been posted anywhere else other than by that account? The bloke (probably kid) is just a wind up account, I remember seeing him regularly spouting off about how the best team in the league were going to beat us to autos. He then had the meltdown of all meltdowns after they lost the play-off final.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s just made that one up because he’s bored in his bedroom.

5 minutes ago, Kernow said:

Has it been posted anywhere else other than by that account? The bloke (probably kid) is just a wind up account, I remember seeing him regularly spouting off about how the best team in the league were going to beat us to autos. He then had the meltdown of all meltdowns after they lost the play-off final.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s just made that one up because he’s bored in his bedroom.

Not sure, but it is a rumour at least!

8 hours ago, ramit said:

What's wrong with Welshmen?

I married one? At our first meeting my divorce solicitor said “ I hate bloody welshmen”. My exhusband and I became really good friends once we weren’t married to each other!

Ok, enough digression, can someone bring us back on topic as I have no idea about transfer rumours.

1 hour ago, Rich3478 said:

Think he’d be a bargain at that price, was excellent at pride park. Someone who dictates the tempo and pace of a game.

He’s 29, can have 4 or 5 years yet. Love to see him and ebou play together.

Seems to be a player who gets involved and dictates when his team is on top and he has plenty of time to spray passes about. But when it’s a tough game he tends to go AWOL. Play-off final showed how he can be man-marked out of a game.

Still a good player and worth having imho. He’d have more time on the ball in the Champo.

1 hour ago, Kernow said:

Isn't that the case of every transfer rumour account on Twitter?  This is why i hate the post-season.  Roll on the Euro's simply so we have a distraction.