Transfer rumours

28 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Haven't they lost nearly all their goalscorers from last season and will be spending most of their budget on replacing that part of the squad?

Yes but they’ve also got Estupinan back from loan to play up front this season.

1 hour ago, Wolfie20 said:

If you were in his position you'd do exactly the same - if you didn't then you wouldn't be doing all you could for your family.

Quite a dramatic way to look at it!

i don’t think he’s going to be struggling financially whatever happens, not quite letting his family down!

4 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

Quite a dramatic way to look at it!

i don’t think he’s going to be struggling financially whatever happens, not quite letting his family down!

Doesn't mean he shouldn't get the best deal possible. If you were job hunting and thought you could get a bigger pay offer by holding out for a bit, I assume you would? I know I would.

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Stop worrying folks we will sign who we can afford and who wants to come to our club 

Perfect summary. We have a budget. We'll spend it to the best of our ability. 

We'll win some, we'll lose some. But, so far, I'm happy with the business we've done.

A few more quality additions within our budget and I can see us easily consolidating our position in the Championship, maybe even surprising a few.

After where we've come from recently, I'd bite your hand off for that.

After Ozoh Warne expected 3 more bodies in before Blackburn. Be weird if we now get 0 hopefully we get the pre agreed prem loan which seems like it’s been done a while in and then maybe something is closer then Warne is letting on. Looking less and less likely JWZ will be here this week, which I assume was one of the three Warne was hinting at.

Is the cutoff for registration still midday the working day before a game? So Friday midday for Saturday games, so for Thursday midday for Blackburn? If so, we now have 3 days to get these signings in by. A lot of Premier League teams are still away on pre season tours, so I can't see any Prem loans coming in this week.

1 hour ago, Eoghan1884 said:

After Ozoh Warne expected 3 more bodies in before Blackburn. Be weird if we now get 0 hopefully we get the pre agreed prem loan which seems like it’s been done a while in and then maybe something is closer then Warne is letting on. Looking less and less likely JWZ will be here this week, which I assume was one of the three Warne was hinting at.

Weird? That would be classic Warne.