Transfer rumours

2 minutes ago, rynny said:

Alan Nixon posted that Southampton were looking to sign him the other day.

Really?! Surprising. When looking for information on Ozoh, it sounded like Rak Sakyi was going out on loan, rather than sold.

4 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Really?! Surprising. When looking for information on Ozoh, it sounded like Rak Sakyi was going out on loan, rather than sold.

12 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Could easily be Rak Sakyi who is meant to be going out on loan again - same (right winger, left footed) homegrown but English/Ghanan.

Not sure what Ebiowei’s origin is, but he’s shown as just English as far as I can tell. 

Ebiowei spent a year in Scotland with Rangers prior to joining us. He also has Nigerian and Dutch links, and even played for the Netherlands at youth level.

12 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Ebiowei spent a year in Scotland with Rangers prior to joining us. He also has Nigerian and Dutch links, and even played for the Netherlands at youth level.

I remember him from Arsenal, not Rangers. He was at Chelsea before Arsenal too. We were his fourth academy side - surprising with how good he was. 

Nixon reporting that Hull want to sign Rodak, mentioned Burnley (who don’t need a goalie after Hladky, Blackburn ( who aren’t spending a penny) and us have also been in contact with him. 

Does say he has high wage demands though so could rule us out. 

10 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Could easily be Rak Sakyi who is meant to be going out on loan again - same (right winger, left footed) homegrown but English/Ghanan.

Not sure what Ebiowei’s origin is, but he’s shown as just English as far as I can tell. 

Irish 

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

Hey Al. Any news on whether Derby are planning to play in black and white again this season or is it too early to say?

Warney is keen apparently but interest in a number of colours…

13 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Would love it to be Rak Sakyi but couldn’t be as he doesn’t have championship experience..

15 hours ago, Ambitious said:

I remember him from Arsenal, not Rangers. He was at Chelsea before Arsenal too. We were his fourth academy side - surprising with how good he was. 

I can sort of see how he might get overlooked at an Arsenal or Chelsea: not fast enough, not direct enough, whatever. So many great players around those academy squads it's inevitable a few very good ones go under the radar a bit 

Edited by vonwright