Transfer rumours

He would still be a gamble. He could be one of those players who doesn’t fully adapt to men’s football.

Great as a youngster but has shown little since. I know he’s local but if we didn’t know him, his record is hardly stellar.

We also have quite a few who could play wide. Our gap is at CF or just behind 

56 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

The Ebiowei from his 18 months here... yes please
The Ebiowei from the 6 clubs he's been at in the 2.5 years before joining us and the 2 years after leaving.... no thanks.

He was what, 17 when he joined us? You actually judging him on the clubs when he was a kid? 

7 minutes ago, Srg said:

He was what, 17 when he joined us? You actually judging him on the clubs when he was a kid? 

He's been at 3 clubs since us too.

Palace - 5 games (57 mins), 0 goals, 0 assists
Palace U21 - 10 games (725 mins), 3 goals 1 assist
Hull - 12 games (519 mins), 0 goals, 0 assists
Molenbeek - 5 games (155 mins), 0 goals, 1 assist

2 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

He's been at 3 clubs since us too.

Palace - 5 games (57 mins), 0 goals, 0 assists
Palace U21 - 10 games (725 mins), 3 goals 1 assist
Hull - 12 games (519 mins), 0 goals, 0 assists
Molenbeek - 5 games (155 mins), 0 goals, 1 assist

I know he has, but you cited 6 clubs previously like they mattered. You’d like him to have to done more at Hull and Molenbeek. Clearly didn’t make it at Palace, 57 mins is nothing, even if he did impress enough to make some squads initially. 

Ebiowei is the most naturally gifted young player since Barnes for beating a man either standing still with a trick or going past them at pace.

He is the real deal. He is of the same ilk as olise. A "cage" style footballer. Watching him go past experienced, senior pros with  ease was superb.

His end product needs a lot of work and his decision making needs to improve, but what an option to have in our squad.

I said after we got promoted I would be all over him trying to ge thim back.

A loan with option to buy would be a dream.

The source is questionable as have seen it on twitter too from a no mark account.

No brained for me to try and get him here.

I really liked Ebiowei when he was here, and I tried to follow his career after he left, thinking he would go onto great things. However, it hasn't worked out as we might've expected after his initial spell here for whatever reason.

Maybe he will get a confidence boost from playing for a set of fans that know what he's capable of and feel a bit more settled? I'd love it to work out, but I'm unsure if he's a player we actually need right now as there are other gaps to fill in the squad that could/should be a higher priority.

1 minute ago, roboto said:

I really liked Ebiowei when he was here, and I tried to follow his career after he left, thinking he would go onto great things. However, it hasn't worked out as we might've expected after his initial spell here for whatever reason.

Maybe he will get a confidence boost from playing for a set of fans that know what he's capable of and feel a bit more settled? I'd love it to work out, but I'm unsure if he's a player we actually need right now as there are other gaps to fill in the squad that could/should be a higher priority.

He had that and fecked off first chance.

2 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

He had that and fecked off first chance.

You may see it that way, but I believe I saw a young-lad who had the chance to play at a club where he grew up, in the Premier League, under a progressive coach who was giving young players a chance to shine (Vieira) and thought he'd give it a go and see how his career would go from there. He's now at a different stage in his career and maybe this move would get the best out of him again?

I don't judge players for moving clubs. It's a part of the process. Clubs can easily get shot of players too, you need to look out for yourself in a ruthless professional environment.

7 hours ago, LucaHames said:

Dembele next please derby 

We won't be signing him. Sounds like we're offering less on wages if the rumour milk is to be believed. If we're relying on him wanting to be here more than he wants money then we might as well call this one dead.

Not a dig at him or us if it's true. We don't want to pay over the odds and I don't blame a young lad for taking the cash.

16 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

We won't be signing him. Sounds like we're offering less on wages if the rumour milk is to be believed. If we're relying on him wanting to be here more than he wants money then we might as well call this one dead.

Not a dig at him or us if it's true. We don't want to pay over the odds and I don't blame a young lad for taking the cash.

I do enjoy some lovely rumour milk

Kurt Angle Sport GIF by WWE

Edited by JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta