Transfer rumours

1 hour ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

This is a big 3 days now this is. 

For me we need 3-4 in. Winger, Striker, Defender as a minimum.

Then bring back in Wilson, Cashin, Osborn, CBT.

You could have 7-8 players on top of last night which would hopefully be an improvement on what we have.

Surely they should be spending at least 5 minutes of each training session to practice penalties? Four or five outfield players and two goalkeepers, just to practice for if by some miracle we win a penalty, and for the keepers to practice the inevitable panalty against us?

5 minutes ago, richinspain said:

Surely they should be spending at least 5 minutes of each training session to practice penalties? Four or five outfield players and two goalkeepers, just to practice for if by some miracle we win a penalty, and for the keepers to practice the inevitable panalty against us?

I'd rather they spent that 5 minutes passing the ball to each other....

2 hours ago, MACKWORTHRAM said:

This is a big 3 days now this is. 

For me we need 3-4 in. Winger, Striker, Defender as a minimum.

Then bring back in Wilson, Cashin, Osborn, CBT.

You could have 7-8 players on top of last night which would hopefully be an improvement on what we have.

Big time warne said 3 we’ve got one but said 2 or 3 last night clear he isn’t happy with what he’s got 

2 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Really hope we do get 3 signings in but if not has to be at the bare minimum 2. Think it will calm down the absolute meltdown that’s going on right now. Last time we played barrow btw 4 year ago we had 1 shot on target at home and drew 0-0 also. 

How was the Club doing back then?

Edited by RoyMac5

13 hours ago, valakari said:

But he plays s*** football..must put off players and clubs who loan players...change the manager and you may get better players...i'd have Rosenior back personally at this level

Only 1 man can save us from sliding back to league 1 and that is someone we should have got ages ago..Warnock.

21 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Really hope we do get 3 signings in but if not has to be at the bare minimum 2. Think it will calm down the absolute meltdown that’s going on right now. Last time we played barrow btw 4 year ago we had 1 shot on target at home and drew 0-0 also. 

I think the only thing that calms down the growing storm at the minute is better results, or failing that some performances that at least hint at some sort of plan on the pitch as a bare minimum.

Just now, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Only 1 man can save us from sliding back to league 1 and that is someone we should have got ages ago..Warnock.

He would be good as Director of Football but it might not be pretty.

31 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

How was the Club doing back then?

Had a better squad and as many on here would agree with a better manager. We also had spent more money and brought in higher calibre of player. Thats not the point I was trying to make though.

10 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

It certainly isn't pretty at the minute.

Warnock is the ideal person to make players walk on water, he is able to get players like Sol Bamba thinking they are Claud Makelele, he just has that knack.

Shame he is about 87.

As a fan who is concerned with results and the style of play the team is adopting I can't imagine it would be any better under Warnock. We need to be thinking very differently should replacing Warne ever be a serious consideration. For what it's worth I very much doubt Clowes is even close to that point yet.

4 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Had a better squad and as many on here would agree with a better manager. We also had spent more money and brought in higher calibre of player. Thats not the point I was trying to make though.

Forced to play Buchanan RWB and a lightweight midfield 4 of Bird, Holmes, Knight and Sibley. Marriott was the only semi-fit CF at the club. The bench contained Ravas, Solomon, Whittaker and Shonibare

12 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Under transfer embargo too?

What's the point, so we've a worse squad, a worse manager, less money to spend and can't recruit better players?