Herbie Kane

1 hour ago, oomarkwright said:

Don't understand how S comes after W?! 🤷

Sheff Utd start the season with a two point deduction, for non payment of transfer fees when last in the Championship. 

On 21/05/2024 at 15:55, Anag Ram said:

Some of our initial targets might be Oxford players for example so it may be assumed they won’t want to move.

There will be due diligence being done on the players and whether they are open to a move to Derby.

Also, the new TV deal and other changes in the offing (who knows?) might affect our available budget and therefore our targets.

These things take time.

Oh please. Stop talking sense. 🤣

On 29/05/2024 at 11:51, Foreveram said:

Just had a glimpse and we are in a playoff spot already,Yahoo 🍾

IMG_0262.png

The odds of the league finishing in alphabetical order 1 in 2,432,902,008,176,640,000 (roughly two and a half quintillion to one).

• 2 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Currently out in germany and bumped into some Barnsley Fans that are adamant Kane is joining us. They’ve said they’re going to be meeting him later in Essen, so i’ll make it my mission to find him and ask him the question! 

European ITK scouting mission, rate it! Have a good one in Germany! 

1 hour ago, Fraser_23 said:

Currently out in germany and bumped into some Barnsley Fans that are adamant Kane is joining us. They’ve said they’re going to be meeting him later in Essen, so i’ll make it my mission to find him and ask him the question! 

Seriously jealous!!! Have fun mate.

5 hours ago, Fraser_23 said:

That's more overseas scouting than we've done since nice camara and Albentosa!

Hope you have a better time out there than they had here 

6 hours ago, Fraser_23 said:

Ask him who he's more like as a player - Harry or Russell?

On 16/06/2024 at 10:50, Fraser_23 said:

Found him and he said “Yes i’m joining, Rams are going up ole ole”