Pre season

2 minutes ago, RamsFan10 said:

We’ve played well here. Clear patterns with people rotating and Yates drifting to the back post for crosses from the right. And there it pays off with a goal. I really don’t understand what the moans are about. 

Please keep us non-watchers posted on how we're playing as a team. Far more important than the final score.

1 minute ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Been putting some nice stuff together in the last 25 minutes and a goal was coming...need to get Yates a goal to boost his confidence as he is getting in the right places....

Felt a couple of times that NmL has been trying to do exactly that, looking to tee Yates up when a shot might have been better. 

There are snippets of good play. I think with more options up front we would be okay. Goudmijn looks dangerous and Jackson is quick.At present, only Yates is in the box.

Adams and Ozoh are basically the same player and they take up similar positions. 

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

Vickers really is quite poor isn't he?

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Kinell Vickers is dreadful

My head always goes to the Radio 1 Vickers Knickers game whenever I hear his name, which is quite fitting as he's pants.

14 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Please keep us non-watchers posted on how we're playing as a team. Far more important than the final score.

The 'clear patterns' are all still almost entirely aimed toward getting wide and either scoring from the cross or picking up the pieces when it breaks into the centre.

NML scored a very NML goal. Collecting it centrally about 15 yards out in that exact situation and finishing well.

Edited by May Contain Nuts