Match Thread: Carlisle United (h)

2 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Apologies if already posted. 

Watched his first game - never been so happy after a 5-0 or 5-1 thrashing.

Still have my "Igor says Idemo Gore" ("we're going up" in Croatian) T-shirt from the Ramtique........choices, choices....it's that or the '96 Puma promotion shirt tomorrow 🤔

1 minute ago, Ian Buxton's Bat said:

Watched his first game - never been so happy after a 5-0 or 5-1 thrashing.

Still have my "Igor says Idemo Gore" ("we're going up" in Croatian) T-shirt from the Ramtique........choices, choices....it's that or the '96 Puma promotion shirt tomorrow 🤔

If we go up and see Igor - for me it doesnt get better than that. Glad ordered one of the Igor flags now

7 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

I understand that but I wouldn’t want to waste a place on the bench for someone not remotely match fit. We have enough players, that may be called upon, to fill our substitutes allocation. Also, how much of a psychological boost would it be to be seen to be picking a player in that condition?

I’m not convinced it would have that much effect or is even required. I would think, and hope, the players and fans will be going into the game full of confidence (but not complacency) already. 

I’d love to see Gayle available and on the bench but only if fit to play.

Is he any less fit than Curtis was in that crucial last game against Sheff Wednesday? 

Personally I doubt he'll be on the bench, be surprised  if TJJ was either despitecomments on the training pitch we have a strong bench as it is, if we start the same as last week then Barks, Bird, Hourihane, Waghorn,  CBT & Washington there's no room for either a semi fit Gayle or TJJ, although if fit I'd have both to replace Wash and Wag