Match Thread: Cambridge United (a)

6 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

From winning promotion in February Barnsley seem to be stumbling into the playoffs 

They may not even make the play-offs - hope Blackpool pip them on the final day.

5 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

I’m watching Watford v Hull as it’s on Star+.

We have got plenty of work to do this summer. Both of these move the ball far quicker, far smoother.

You can see why Plymouth and Sheff Wed have struggled this season.

I hope sentiment doesn’t come into it this summer. We will need an upgrade on a good six or seven of our first-team.

You'll be lying on your deathbed worrying about the potential reincarnation as a donkey.

It's ok mate, you'll be happier.

5 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

We have got plenty of work to do this summer. Both of these move the ball far quicker, far smoother.

I hope sentiment doesn’t come into it this summer. We will need an upgrade on a good six or seven of our first-team.

We’ll burn that bridge when we come to it.

lets have another good 45 mins, a couple of goals and that will do for the time being

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Half the Hull side is made up of loans from the PL.

Seems like the way to go as the likes of Liverpool have shown they have a number of talented youngsters who aren’t going to break into their first-team.

Well you have changed your tune a bit. Seems like you now realise it's possible to bring in some players over the summer.

Been an end to end game which we started to take control of in the last 15mins. Hit the woodwork 3 times & their defence look very slow & shaky.

Was thinking that we were long overdue a goal from NML, not scored since Exeter away in Feb, no better day than today on his 100th appearance.

With how slow their back line is, if they start to push forward later in the game then the pace of the likes of Barkhuizen, CBT & Washington from the bench could cause them alot of problems.

COYR

Edited by DCFC1388

3 minutes ago, ariotofmyown said:

Well you have changed your tune a bit. Seems like you now realise it's possible to bring in some players over the summer.

I don’t recall ever saying we won’t be able to bring players in this summer.

Players don’t care where they go, as long as they are paid well.

14 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

Give it rest bris,we know how you feel about how derby play.

Let us just enjoy the rest of the season.