Derby v Carlisle tickets wanted

19 hours ago, CBX1985 said:

I know there are some people willing to sit in the home end at away matches.  I do wonder, seeing as a club like Carlisle don't have a massive fan base, whether some people might have considered sitting in the away end at a home game.

Not suggesting it, of course. 

They’ve sold out their 1500 allocation and now have been given another 800. 

9 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

They’ve sold out their 1500 allocation and now have been given another 800. 

Their initial allocation was 1,778, they sold 1,137 of these and then requested another 800.

They have currently sold 1,458, so have another 1,120 left.

On 16/04/2024 at 12:21, Bob The Badger said:

I had a season ticket for 30 years until I moved to the US. I followed Derby home and away and have stood on terraces with a handful of other Rams fans in the days in the old second division when we had nothing like the away support we have now. And home games dipped under 10k. I put on bus trips many times from Matlock and I was as loyal as pretty much anybody on this board.

I now live in western Cornwall, and getting back for games is very difficult. Not least because the number of painkillers I have to take because I get sciatica when driving for more than an hour, is verging on suicidal.

I freely admit I'd not want to put myself through the pain and discomfort of driving 6 or 7 hours each way for a meaningless game, so if that means 'sunshine supporter' to you, so be it. But I'm relaxed in the knowledge that I've put in my time and spent tens of thousands of pounds watching Derby on 70 different league grounds. 

As for why I didn't buy one 4 weeks ago. That was because I had to make a choice of coming up for the Orient game or the last game, and as it was a mate's birthday this last weekend and my wedding anniversary on Saturday, we rolled the dice.

You shouldn't have moved to the US. You shouldn't have moved to Cornwall.

A true fan would live round the back of Frankie & Benny's, then spend every game moaning at the players, going for food at 35 mins, before leaving on the 80 min mark.

Long shot I know, but my lad  didn’t get his ticket for Carlisle as he had to work- now has managed to get the day off!
So if anyone has a spare for whatever reason he’d gladly buy it 

He will be hanging round the stadium anyway if he can’t get in to celebrate, hopefully!!!

I on the other hand can’t get the day off😂☹️ Been to most away games so had our fun there but there’s only so many shifts work will let me swop😂😂😂

Could be a bit annoying this one. Carlisle havent quite sold out their initial allocation but asked for 800 more. Since then its been announced as being live on SKY and they seem to think those 800 wont now be needed. I hope there isnt just going to be a huge section of empty seats on Saturday, maybe if Carlisle return them sharpish they might go on sale to Rams fans??

22 minutes ago, Boycie said:

The smell of plastic in this thread is quite intoxicating I’m told.

I don’t think it is though, hope everyone gets tickets! 👍🏻

Ooooh, harsh - 18 away games and 6 home this season the only plastic i can smell is my credit card burning☺️

Just didn't think i couldn't get the Cambridge weekend and Carlisle weekend off work - think there are lots in a similar position - plus the time change threw a few people

But agreed , hope everyone can get in...

At least we dont have hundreds of tourists like those prem clubs😄

2 hours ago, Boycie said:

I was reluctant to post and certainly not having a go at anyone on here whose circumstances have changed after the sold out signs were put up but there was around 6.000 tickets on general sale for over a week for anyone that wanted one.

18 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I was reluctant to post and certainly not having a go at anyone on here whose circumstances have changed after the sold out signs were put up but there was around 6.000 tickets on general sale for over a week for anyone that wanted one.

Perhaps so. But at least a month ago as I've been checking for weeks. 

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

That would be your special inflatable friends 😁