Derby v Carlisle tickets wanted

37 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

Have you thought of hospitality? More expensive but it looks like there are still some spots available....

All the hospitality for Carlisle is showing as sold out.

1 hour ago, dcfc4ever said:

Looking for 3-4 tickets together or 2 x twos for family members.Were in Derby so can collect if local .Please PM me 

Join the queue. I have recently moved my shift but tickets have sold out. 

Enquired directly with the ticker office today they just said keep on the look out as tickets get released now and again

I have also contacted hospitality directly as well to see if they have anything. 

Good luck anyway.

I am also looking for a single adult ticket to the match against Carlisle. If anyone does have a spare ticket I would be extremely grateful. More than happy to pay for it. I just want to be part of the promotion party lol

Hopefully 

If anyone can help me.

I am going to the match on Saturday so can meet up and collect from the ground if that is an easier way to sort it out.

Otherwise I will give you my address to post out if that is more convenient. 

Edited by ThePrisoner

1 hour ago, derbycol said:

I am also looking for a single adult ticket to the match against Carlisle. If anyone does have a spare ticket I would be extremely grateful. More than happy to pay for it. I just want to be part of the promotion party lol

We are a generous bunch us Ramkind, such generosity almost bought a tear to my eye.

I'd love one too. Drove up from Cornwall for this weekends thinking that would be it until next season. But Mrs Badger has agreed to cover all our dog bases if I can get a ticket. 

Happy to pay a convenience fee on top of the ticket price and throw in a Doberman or two. 

Does anybody know of a site that sells footie tickets? In the US, getting tickets for any game was a snap. If you were prepared to go to a site like Ticketmaster or Stub Hub, there were always literally hundreds, but it doesn't seem there is much of this going on here.

If "fans" wanted a ticket for the last match of the season, why didn't they buy them 4 weeks ago when there were a sufficient number still  available? 

Are these "fans" touts or just "sunshine supporters"?

To all the fans now wanting tickets, here's a message, either buy a season ticket and you'll never miss a game, or a Wembley ticket, or you choose your game well in advance and purchase a ticket when they come online.

59 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

If "fans" wanted a ticket for the last match of the season, why didn't they buy them 4 weeks ago when there were a sufficient number still  available? 

Answer:  To avoid being caught up in a damp squib/dead rubber!  👀

Allow me to offer an example, based on a true story...

The potential to play at the Stad de MK Hockey, needing a result to avoid relegation...

Leave it too late to glean away tickets by the official DCFC route...

Go to the bother of signing up to become a Wimbledon fan!
Fail first attempt to buy tickets from Wimbledon, due to home postcode.
Come up with the cunning plan to use sister's (then) Southend address, and subsequently (successfully) order 6 tickets for delivery, which of course then required posting from Southend to Derby!  For the record, this tele-con Included a beautifully delivered Mockney accent and quotes of "No, I haven't been to the MK Hockey ground before, so no preference to which stand the tickets are for", and the classic yet calmly delivered "But I used to attend Selhurst regularly back in the day" (Unquote)!

Beat Millwall at home a week before, thus surviving the threat of relegation.

Attend aforementioned Damp squib/dead rubber at the Stad de MK Hockey, and despite the lovely weather and good numbers of Rams fans (in both away and indeed the home sections), by god, what an absolute s*** game (and atmosphere) that was!  

Lose 1-0, etc.
Still a Wimbledon fan, as far as I'm aware, etc.
Meh.  etc

🤣

Edited by Mucker1884

54 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

To all the fans now wanting tickets, here's a message, either buy a season ticket and you'll never miss a game, or a Wembley ticket, or you choose your game well in advance and purchase a ticket when they come online.

I had a season ticket for 30 years until I moved to the US. I followed Derby home and away and have stood on terraces with a handful of other Rams fans in the days in the old second division when we had nothing like the away support we have now. And home games dipped under 10k. I put on bus trips many times from Matlock and I was as loyal as pretty much anybody on this board.

I now live in western Cornwall, and getting back for games is very difficult. Not least because the number of painkillers I have to take because I get sciatica when driving for more than an hour, is verging on suicidal.

I freely admit I'd not want to put myself through the pain and discomfort of driving 6 or 7 hours each way for a meaningless game, so if that means 'sunshine supporter' to you, so be it. But I'm relaxed in the knowledge that I've put in my time and spent tens of thousands of pounds watching Derby on 70 different league grounds. 

As for why I didn't buy one 4 weeks ago. That was because I had to make a choice of coming up for the Orient game or the last game, and as it was a mate's birthday this last weekend and my wedding anniversary on Saturday, we rolled the dice.

1 hour ago, ImARam2 said:

You only get a sunshine supporter if promotion is wrapped up or a win will guarantee it.  As it stands Bolton could win the next two, we lose to Cambridge and it could be quite a miserable eclipse playing a team already relegated. 

16 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

You only get a sunshine supporter if promotion is wrapped up or a win will guarantee it.  As it stands Bolton could win the next two, we lose to Cambridge and it could be quite a miserable eclipse playing a team already relegated. 

s***, I'd not thought of that.

If anybody does have a ticket, can I please let you know at halftime of the Carlisle match if I want to come in?