Mystery Announcement? Friday 05/04/24 08:20am

27 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Surely if RD wanted access to the greatest number of DCFC players and staff, then they should head to the treatment room, not the training ground?

They said they'll be based in the canteen all day, but have roaming all access throughout. It might've been a slip of tongue but Dom mentioned that Warne had bought a new coffee machine. Just hang around there and you'll get the gossip.

Free gravy dinner perhaps? Though I guess it'll be steamed broccoli, rice and chicken for the athletes.

"Exclusive to radio Derby as the result of some valiant investigative journalism by the BBC radio Derby sport team,we can reveal that the ownership of David Clowes has allowed the return of sausages to the breakfast menu. Not only that, they're good ones, tasty, meaty and firm, not the horrible things you get in a Blackpool BnB."

"Coming up later, which member of the radio Derby team has been asked to not eat all the sausages."

23 minutes ago, Carnero said:

@Caerphilly Ram

talk about predictable.

It’s given a few of us a bit of distraction to kill the boredom until the Wycombe game, no dramas here.

I can’t make my mind up if the break until we next play is good or bad. The 8 days recovery time is golden, but the delay and waiting for news and match action is killing me. 

6 hours ago, angieram said:

What's any of that got to do with Derby County? You were warned by more discerning posters it would be a Radio Derby announcement and indeed it was.

Unless, something big is being revealed on Monday and that's why RD will be there all day.

Edited by sage

19 hours ago, Grimbeard said:

EFL statment:

" After vigorous investigation, a crack team of EFL sleuths have uncovered facts regarding Quantuma. We have discovered that rather than being a highly professional and impartial company of financial wizards, they were in fact, a fly-by-night bunch of chancers run by some Nottinghamshire bloke in a dress called Dawn, and a mysterious curly haired man, believed to operate from a bunker in Northern England.

We, the EFL, can only offer our most profound apologies to the good people of Derbyshire, and hope that the return of points and a promise of favourable referees will, in some small way, alieviate any distress caused."

Statment ends.

Who, in their right mind, calls a dress Dawn?