Match Thread: Wycombe (a)

Just now, CapeTownRams said:

Just when we need him the most his form has gone out of the window…😳🤷

As u say, it’s not just one game…. Maybe the last four or so…

Is he actually injured? 

These are terrible... yet we are conspiring to throw it away.

Washington has been so wasteful. CBT has missed a chance that was painfully easy and otherwise been garbage. NML is pretty absent. Collins not touched it.

Defence looks fairly solid and mostly keeping them at arms length. 

Huge gaps through the middle when we try but we persist in going wide.

Edited by Chester40

1 minute ago, Ram1988 said:

Barkhuizen on for CBT at half time?

I’d give this side a bit of the second half to show that they can get it done, maybe 10 mins after a their half time bollocking, then make changes.  
We’ve got into good positions and been wasteful, Washington is making good runs off the defender’s shoulder and Smith has looked to find him, to me he looks like he’s lacking that match sharpness.

If after 10 mins it’s more of the same then get Barkz, Waghorn and Thommo. Stage set for a Hourihane 20 yarder? 🤔 

1 minute ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

I'll take your windscreens and raise you an office desk pedestal.......🙄

She's just booked a windscreen replacement with auto windscreens, so I started showing her old Derby kits 

It went down as well as you'd expect. Couple of eye rolls and a 'oh, right... coool' 

3 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

Barkhuizen on for CBT at half time?

Both our super wingers flattering to deceive …(albeit that the whole team is pretty ordinary right now).

Very reminiscent of Northampton…. I dread to think what happens if they score….

5 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'd have put my mortgage on Mendez-Laing scoring there. This is going to be one of those games isn't it.

Two open goals A pub team would finish.  We ain't winning this now.  Rear guard shithousing and a 1-0 freekick incoming.  This week and last week chalk and cheese.  It's like watching a team of angry pensioners. Northampton 2- load of poo.

10 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Already on the wine and port....

I’m a few glasses of red ahead of you, not helping my enjoyment of the game so far.

keep going, you may have more luck than me!

Edited by 61GT

8 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

I'd have put my mortgage on Mendez-Laing scoring there. This is going to be one of those games isn't it.

Nml has been shocking for the last 6/7games doesnt surprise me he missed it totally out of form. Also dont agree hes a captain never has and never will 

Weve missed some absolute sitters

cbt, nml , washington barely hit the target between the 3 of them,

lot of moaning but weve defended well… well nelson and cash as per, sibley looks a major concern still And created 3 stupidly good chances 

should be winning and expecting it to bite us but for an away from home first half that was fine (bar the finishes) 

3 minutes ago, SKRam said:

Barker… ‘There’s a lot to talk about at half time’…… well yeah I’ve split with the Mrs and my car insurance is due. I might make last hour in the pub too. Spot on Shaun. That was dire 

Barker is worse than listening to Pat Nevin on radio 5 Live (and that's fcuking painful).