What were you doing ten years ago today?

As much as I love the guy... and we have met, so I should know... can we just make it clear to all members of this family friendly forum that @MadAmster's wholly inappropriate tales of accepting drinks off strangers is neither big nor clever.

#Stay safe, kids!

👀

EDIT:

And as for @OUTSIDER's gif?
Not so inappropriate, to be fair.  

#carry on son.  😁

Edited by Mucker1884

39 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Not had a match that exciting since. Loved Craig Bryson, will always be remembered for his hat trick.

We met him in the hotel at Wembley before the Villa playoff final, I reminded him what a hero he was for that match.

9 minutes ago, REDCAR said:

I was in the tub and sat next to a Forest fan!

What a fabulous day that was! still gives goose bumps.... 

7 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

That's really left quite a lot of scope in two sentences. 😂

I'm picturing quite a lot of soggy pie crust floating amongst the bubbles!  

3 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

As much as I love the guy... and we have met, so I should know... can we just make it clear to all members of this family friendly forum that @MadAmster's wholly inappropriate tales of accepting drinks off strangers is neither big nor clever.

#Stay safe, kids!

👀

@Mucker1884 is going on the premise that the Jorrocks' local clientele were strangers to me back in 2010. He's wrong. He is correct in saying we have met and I'd be more than happy to repeat the experience as he's a good un.

I was in my armchair typing get rid of McClaren, as there was no way his 433 style of open attacking football would ever get us out of the Championship. I remember posting on the day, when he grinned down the camera lens with his big cheesy face, how the first sign of a big club interested in him again would turn his head. You guys need to heed what I say.

I was with family in Iceland on a coach tour of the fabulous "Golden Circle", while listening to the Radio Derby commentary via the bus's excellent free WiFi. What an afternoon, with geysers, glaciers, extraordinary waterfalls and a famous 5-0 win. Followed by northern lights in the evening.

I can't find it now, but the club ran a very half-baked contest for something, and I wrote the afternoon up as a story, which led to me winning Craig Bryson's signed and dated boots from that day. Can it really be ten years ago already?

There’s not been many games more one sided than that. It quite easily could’ve been more than 5, probably should’ve been.

Still doesn’t top the 1-2 win at their place with Fielding sent off and Hendrick scoring the winner minutes after missing that sitter, though.