24/25 Kits

SECornerRAM

50 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

Yeah, no bootlegs or knock off links here please. Treated the same as illegal streaming links to matches etc.

Unfortunately much as with the streamed matches until prices are reduced it will happen. Got my £11.50 England shirt and can’t tell the difference. Shirts produced for less than a couple of £ being sold for £60+ is ridiculous. 

16 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Unfortunately much as with the streamed matches until prices are reduced it will happen. Got my £11.50 England shirt and can’t tell the difference. Shirts produced for less than a couple of £ being sold for £60+ is ridiculous. 

You’re right, everyone knows it’s out there and freely available, just don’t want this forum linking to any of it. Shirts, streams, dodgy stick providers, screenshots of pay wall articles the lot. Keeps us out of any potential trouble.

32 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Can you get me one mate?
I've PM'd the money to you.

Keep the change.

d264-fe12-4b97-b2e5-2bbe0002620a.jpg

21 minutes ago, Day said:

You’re right, everyone knows it’s out there and freely available, just don’t want this forum linking to any of it. Shirts, streams, dodgy stick providers, screenshots of pay wall articles the lot. Keeps us out of any potential trouble.

100% pal and I agree with it. It was more a dig at the extortionate prices that companies charge. The way I see it is that Derby are a relatively small club when compared to the big PL teams so it’s a battle to get kids in local team colours. If a Derby shirt was, say, £30 for a kid then on match day it’s more likely to nip in the shop and buy one. They’re pricing too many out at the higher costs. I want to see local kids in local shirts not Citeh, Manure, Chelski and Bin dipper shirts. Like always the power is in the wrong hands. Nike, Umbro, Adidas etc shouldn’t be dictating the RRP price of the shirts to clubs. 

I don’t like the swirls. If they were rams horns, then I get it. But it looks like someone who has nothing to do with Derby county has gone:

”oo, the logo kind of has a swirl in it, I’ll put some swirls in the pattern.”

Without even realising that the swirl is rams horn, so they’ve just picked a random swirl off of wingdings or something. 

What has a swirl got to do with Derby? Might as well be paisley or herring bone or something completely different.

like wearing dark blue suit trousers with a black jacket. You kind of think it’s close enough and no one will notice, but actually everyone can see plain as day that they don’t match. They went for swirls cos it kind of looks like the logo, but it clearly isn’t the logo. 

4 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

100% pal and I agree with it. It was more a dig at the extortionate prices that companies charge. The way I see it is that Derby are a relatively small club when compared to the big PL teams so it’s a battle to get kids in local team colours. If a Derby shirt was, say, £30 for a kid then on match day it’s more likely to nip in the shop and buy one. They’re pricing too many out at the higher costs. I want to see local kids in local shirts not Citeh, Manure, Chelski and Bin dipper shirts. Like always the power is in the wrong hands. Nike, Umbro, Adidas etc shouldn’t be dictating the RRP price of the shirts to clubs. 

In Osmaston Park last Sunday i saw kids in Real Madrid shirts with Bellingham on the back. I'm pretty sure they would of cost more than a  Rams shirt.

The club needs to get out and about in the local estates and schools and give away the shirts if need be to get the next generation interested. 

24 minutes ago, uttoxram75 said:

In Osmaston Park last Sunday i saw kids in Real Madrid shirts with Bellingham on the back. I'm pretty sure they would of cost more than a  Rams shirt.

The club needs to get out and about in the local estates and schools and give away the shirts if need be to get the next generation interested. 

I very much doubt it. £15-£20 max. 

26 minutes ago, Andrew3000 said:

That away kit is mint! If true puts the home top to shame. Better collar, no horn swirls. 3rd kit is daft, but might grow on me, as I'm daft too.

Can't stand the away kit,  give me the home kit every time. 

Different strokes for different folks.