Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

1 hour ago, Anag Ram said:

He wants JWZ to go up for free kicks and corners 😊

Can you imagine JWZ and Sonny Bradley going up for corners in the 95 minute - mayhem. 

6 hours ago, Carnero said:

This guy would do me just fine to ensure we have 2 experienced keepers to start the season. Can still bring Zetterstrom in and then move Vickers or Marosi on in January?

Always seemed to play well against us for Shrews! A team I will not miss playing at all this year

35 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Bialkowski would be my pick as a backup keeper. Even though he is 37, I'm amazed he hasn't been snapped up already. He'd be a fantastic role model for the younger keepers too - I'm sure we could offer him a similar coaching role to the one Loach had.

Conrad ⛷️🇬🇧

39 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Bialkowski would be my pick as a backup keeper. Even though he is 37, I'm amazed he hasn't been snapped up already. He'd be a fantastic role model for the younger keepers too - I'm sure we could offer him a similar coaching role to the one Loach had.

Another one who always has a stormer against us!

Surely we'll signed an experienced keeper this week... we can't rely on Luthra backing up Vickers to start the season... surely? Surely?!

12 hours ago, Castor said:

Can you imagine JWZ and Sonny Bradley going up for corners in the 95 minute - mayhem. 

Elder takes the odd , good corner . Ward puts crosses in with pace and whip but Osborne seems to just dink it in with no pace at all. We could be discussing how much we miss Hourihane and his dead ball ability , in the next few weeks . 

8 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Elder takes the odd , good corner . Ward puts crosses in with pace and whip but Osborne seems to just dink it in with no pace at all. We could be discussing how much we miss Hourihane and his dead ball ability , in the next few weeks . 

We literally scored from 2 set pieces in the last game we played. 

from what i’ve heard

we’re trying for tom cannon and have been rebuffed.

we’ve had a bid rejected for michael smith (praise the lord!)

widell-zetterstrom deal to be done this week/weekend.

i am certain on the latter, i’ve been given good reason to believe this. not trying to be some sort of ITK jimmy but a good friend of mine across the (short) pond has told me that jacob rinne is set to sign for them which could henceforth mean they’ll FINALLY(!) let JWZ come to us.

i understand it’s a showershow but i’ll look forward to seeing him playing for us.

2 hours ago, Bubbles said:

from what i’ve heard

we’re trying for tom cannon and have been rebuffed.

we’ve had a bid rejected for michael smith (praise the lord!)

widell-zetterstrom deal to be done this week/weekend.

i am certain on the latter, i’ve been given good reason to believe this. not trying to be some sort of ITK jimmy but a good friend of mine across the (short) pond has told me that jacob rinne is set to sign for them which could henceforth mean they’ll FINALLY(!) let JWZ come to us.

i understand it’s a showershow but i’ll look forward to seeing him playing for us.

I’m hoping we’d be after Cannon and Smith as opposed to just one of them. 

Otherwise we’re either getting a Ferrari or a reliant robin when in truth I’d settle for a ford focus.

Tom Cannon won’t be coming to Derby, the demand is too high and Leicester will monetise that interest. He also had a crazy wage increase after the promotion, supposedly, so his wages are supposed to be crazy. I can see a parachute payment side taking him. 

Bashir Humphreys is a tall and fast versatile defender, be surprised if we’re not looking at him. Can play left back, centre back and right back. Comfortable in a 5 or 4 at the back. As Chelsea have a ridiculously massive squad I’m sure they’ll be loaning multiple players out over the next few weeks and Humphrey’s would one that will definitely be on his way out.