Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

Nathan Wood only getting £4.900 a week his deals up still 21 and from North Yorkshire he has pace might be the kind of player we should be in for young and sellable been linked with Rangers though and might want to try his hand at European football 

Scrap that he has another year option at Swansea 

Edited by Dryhorce

I also like the look of Poveda at Sheff Wed on loan from Leeds Utd has great feet looks very skillfull would imagine he would join them permanently when his deals up if they survive 

If they don't though might be a good one for us young English born Colombia International winger one we could earn on 100 per cent

Edited by Dryhorce

32 minutes ago, TomTom92 said:

IMG_0692.jpeg

Mulligan isn't involved must be injured Beck as well looks like Cameron is playing as a 10 never saw that before might be interesting saw him play up front and at right wing

Edited by Dryhorce

12 minutes ago, Dryhorce said:

Mulligan isn't involved must be injured Beck as well looks like Cameron is playing as a 10 never saw that before might be interesting saw him play up front and at right wing

image.jpeg.adb0be87880deb1f60ef573297bdd166.jpeg

Lyall Cameron does remind me of a young Johnny Russell would do very well for us playing well here should have scored was unlucky not to have a assist with a beautiful weighted through ball 

Lyall Cameron is great at picking up little pockets off space very specially aware popping of passes quik to second balls combative him the tackle tracks back shades of a few similar players Styart Armstrong when he was at Dundee Utd in how he picks up space 

Johnny Russell with his trickery pace and crafting out chances for himself and Lawrence Shankland how he uses his body and receives the ball for his passing adds his goals there is a player and a adaptable one who plays midfield or forward

I hope that the club track him he is 21 going to get better and better playing with better team and players and coaches think this young lads got a great chance of making it

Edited by Dryhorce

5 hours ago, YorkshireRam said:

Won't lie, i've started checking in on this thread just to see how this whole saga pans out 😂

Late to the party, having just been dragged here by a comment elsewhere (and being a nosy git, to be fair).
I can see me popping in quite regularly now!  🤣

3 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

@Dryhorce how many of these players do you think we should sign?

Where do they fit into next season's squad (first choice, backup, U21s)? If first choice, what happens to a high earner they're displacing?

Do any of them suit the style of play Warne wants us to play?

Seth Meyers I Give Up GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers