Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

32 minutes ago, Dryhorce said:

What is exactly wrong with this?Gordon McGregor Marshall all had spells in the EPL,and the Aberdeen fans especially absolutely hate any Rangers players involvement with Scotland most of them anyway but they aren't the only ones with a chip on there shoulder other teams have to about this sort of things

This is a transfer thread about Derby. 

Kelly is an average goalie at best. My opinion has nothing to do with who he played reserve football for, more to do with observing him playing for Scotland and Motherwell. Morton in the Cup? 

Im always one to stick up for the SPL, but Kelly isn't the answer for Championship or L1. He's petrified of coming for a cross. 

Barron? There's a player in there, a sort of Barry Bannon lite.  I doubt he has the strength physically or mentally for either Champ or L1. 

4 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Can we please change this thread or start a new one titled 'Dryhorce and his suggested signings - at least then we'll get some believable (or not) suggestions?

What isn't believable about our club signing Scottish players?

17 minutes ago, CWC1983 said:

This is a transfer thread about Derby. 

Kelly is an average goalie at best. My opinion has nothing to do with who he played reserve football for, more to do with observing him playing for Scotland and Motherwell. Morton in the Cup? 

Im always one to stick up for the SPL, but Kelly isn't the answer for Championship or L1. He's petrified of coming for a cross. 

Barron? There's a player in there, a sort of Barry Bannon lite.  I doubt he has the strength physically or mentally for either Champ or L1. 

Judging Kelly playing a half for Scotland against Luxembourg?Are you sure you actually watched that game?Or maybe your confusing him with Zander Clarke?

Reserve football what are you talking about?All of them played and the only reason Gordon never played more was Sunderland had to give Hearts extra if he went and reached a certain number of appearances skysports named him making the best save in the EPL 25 years

Barron is built like a boxer he is very athletic and tough and puts himself about and would tackle his Granny how many times have you actually watched him?

Barron is also a lot like John Fleck as well does both sides of the game and he did well in championship as a smaller guy

Is the championship more physical than the SPFL?Or league one for that matter?Where is the evidence of this?Both the SPFL and championship are physical leagues if Barron has had the mentality to play for Aberdeen he has the mentality to play in championship or above or abroad in a better standard 

Edited by Dryhorce

14 minutes ago, Dryhorce said:

Judging Kelly playing a half for Scotland against Luxembourg?Are you sure you actually watched that game?Or maybe your confusing him with Zander Clarke?

Reserve football what are you talking about?All of them played and the only reason Gordon never played more was Sunderland had to give Hearts extra if he went and reached a certain number of appearances skysports named him making the best save in the EPL 25 years

Barron is built like a boxer he is very athletic and tough and puts himself about and would tackle his Granny how many times have you actually watched him?

Barron is also a lot like John Fleck as well does both sides of the game and he did well in championship as a smaller guy

Is the championship more physical than the SPFL?Or league one for that matter?Where is the evidence of this?Both the SPFL and championship are physical leagues if Barron has had the mentality to play for Aberdeen he has the mentality to play in championship or above or abroad in a better standard 

How many times have I see Barron play?  Probobly 20 times out of his 31 games this season. 

I'm out. 

35 minutes ago, Dryhorce said:

No to what exactly?

No to my original question of having some suggestions that aren't from the SPL.

Are you an agent for these lads or something? Seems a weird way to drum up some business, but you seem to be committed to it.

30 minutes ago, roboto said:

Are you an agent for these lads or something? Seems a weird way to drum up some business, but you seem to be committed to it.

MacKenna

Irving

Hornby

Slicker 

A Campbell 

Aren't from the SPL

No believe it or not I'm a Derby fan with a knowledge of the SPFL and the championship 

59 minutes ago, roboto said:

From overhearing my lad, there's some new version of football manager out, so I guess that has these all listed as top players?!

26 minutes ago, Dryhorce said:

MacKenna

Irving

Hornby

Slicker 

A Campbell 

Aren't from the SPL

No believe it or not I'm a Derby fan with a knowledge of the SPFL and the championship 

I would suggest Joe Worrell to if Bekistas don't sign him and give him £40 000 grand plus a week

£20 000 grand a week would be happy and £20 000 a week for MacKenna both would be worth it in the championship 

Tried a tested that gave went up same as Allan Campbell we need a few like that around,but im also into taking a chance on a few other dark horses that haven't had the experience yet in the league but have more football than most people there age in England 

1 minute ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

From overhearing my lad, there's some new version of football manager out, so I guess that has these all listed as top players?!

Nothing to do with football manager ive watched all these guys some in European competition and there good players especially the ones at the auld firm that might not have a future with there clubs cos the managers want there own guys in

And there is nothing wrong with not making it at Rangers and Celtic either Fleck Adam R Wallace McCormack Burke Hardie Marshall did to just off the top of my head that went on to have decent careers in championship and EPL

5 hours ago, Dryhorce said:

I would suggest Joe Worrell to if Bekistas don't sign him and give him £40 000 grand plus a week

£20 000 grand a week would be happy and £20 000 a week for MacKenna both would be worth it in the championship 

Tried a tested that gave went up same as Allan Campbell we need a few like that around,but im also into taking a chance on a few other dark horses that haven't had the experience yet in the league but have more football than most people there age in England 

You obviously don't know anything about Derby County, though, if you think we'll be paying anybody £20,000 a week soon, Championship or not.

16 minutes ago, Reggie Greenwood said:

Also referred to us as County in his very first post. Always a sign of someone with little knowledge of the Rams 

I wonder what the excuse is on that one...

Almost like the ginger witch on EMT! 😆

2 hours ago, angieram said:

You obviously don't know anything about Derby County, though, if you think we'll be paying anybody £20,000 a week soon, Championship or not.

The comments about Scotland fans signifies which team he really supports. 

5 hours ago, angieram said:

£20 000 in the championship isn't a lot of money smaller teams than us can pay it

And just cos I've knowledge about Rangers doesn't mean im not a Derby fan

I pay attention to what is happening at every club and every league 

2 hours ago, CWC1983 said:

The comments about Scotland fans signifies which team he really supports. 

My comments about Scotland fans are based in facts ask Ryan Jack another player available in a PCA but injury prone or perhaps might have been decent signing for us a guy with lots of experience in Europe and against Celtic 

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/12177552/lennon-miller-motherwell-first-team-dressing-room-stuart-kettlewell/

Would really like us to sign this guy and play him like Sibs and Burdy were at a young age,if he isn't going higher whatca player think young Gary McAlluster technically with the defensive side of his game of Paul Lambert sounds like a really well adjusted kid as well