Summer transfer suggestion thread

sage

Really like the look of Lyall Cameron as a player quik skillfull plays inna off thevcuff style that is hard to read him.and Mullen at Dundee are both very good U21 players in Scotland team Mullen is adaptable good at right back and right the right side of midfield 

Both players have a chance of kicking on and finding bigger moves 

Josh Mulligan is the other one at Dundee not Mullen got his name wrong but looks a right good player brave on ball compossed athletic bombs up and down the park has a proper chance in years to come at right back like Max Johnston as well and Calvin Ramsay if he gets himself fit

Ben Doak might go somewhere to on loan when he is fit great young prospect from Ayrshire only 18 played for Liverpool already in Europe 

Probably the brightest prospects in this team not sure about loans though woukd rather buy our own men but Doak is really good from a good footballing back ground his Father played for Greenock Morton 

1 hour ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

My aberdonian mate Dorset George only ever mentions kelle roos and graeme shinnie...

Roos is rotten they all hate him up there and Shinnie is oast ut was never that good in the first place 

Big Fifer his deals up with Fulham think he will get a few teams in championship looking at him or might join a SPFL club for a few seasons still only 21 another one who has done really well at U21 for Scotland he is one that will only get better

3 minutes ago, angieram said:

If it's not AI, it's an agent! 

I don't think you fully understand the cymbionic relationship between agents and clubs or the invention of the telephone I'm not a agent I'm a fan who watches a lot of games in Scotland and England 

Just now, Dryhorce said:

I don't think you fully understand the cymbionic relationship between agents and clubs or the invention of the telephone I'm not a agent I'm a fan who watches a lot of games in Scotland and England 

Who's joined and posted in no other threads but this one and solely about players in Scotland.

Has Kate Middleton digitally manipulated you?

1 minute ago, Srg said:

Who's joined and posted in no other threads but this one and solely about players in Scotland.

Has Kate Middleton digitally manipulated you?

Nope my threads haven't souly about Scottish players 

Beck

Baccuna

Strain

Bair

Nouble

Aren't Scottish and so what if they were all Scottish?

Derby has had success signing Scottish players

Who says we can't have again following this model?

1 minute ago, Dryhorce said:

Nope my threads haven't souly about Scottish players 

Beck

Baccuna

Strain

Bair

Nouble

Aren't Scottish and so what if they were all Scottish?

Derby has had success signing Scottish players

Who says we can't have again following this model?

Baccus not Bacuna he is at Birmingham couldn't get in the Rangers team

Baccus is at St Mirren very good player who already has a few championship teams interested according to the media

We are doing a rebuild and there won't be a lot of money around so the Scottish market would be perfect to snif around in St Mirren are a good footballing side but they can dish it out to can be combative agressive and physical all quality required for the step up to the championship