Exeter City v Derby - Match Day Thread

Heisenberg

3 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Nyambe is a miss but Wilson did an ok job deputising in some games in Jan. if Elder shows the form he was hinting at before his knock and CBT/NML are at it we could have a solid base at the back and options going forward…. 🤞 

Strap in for more hoofball folks 😜 

Yeah, I'd be happier with Nyambe, and Fozzy too, but I'm interested to see what our 32nd different selection can do 😉

3 minutes ago, Dimmu said:

What’s the difference?

My understanding of would be a 4-3-3 sees NML and CBT playing wide with Collins through the middle as wingers getting out wide to cross in or “inverted” to cut in and support Collins.

4-3-2-1 would have CBT and NML more narrow, playing as two number  “10’s” behind Collins in the central areas of the pitch.

4-2-3-1 as others have said would see Bird pushed into the 10 behind Collins, NML and CBT either side of Bird with Adams and Hourihane forming a “base” in midfield

Something like that anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Good side. Based on what I have read recently I would have liked Thompson in for energy rather than Hourihane; the latter would be a good sub in the last 25 minutes. Good to see that CBT is getting another opportunity; Warne clearly wanted him, so play him.

Down to the players now. Warne has done his job. Hopefully he doesn’t intend to bypass midfield, and we play some football.

Will check in around 10 for the fun and games. Off to a gig in Brighton tonight. 

32 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Yes. I have had it on 2 TVs, my laptop, and my phone at the same time 😉

Out of interest do you have to plug in on the tv or can you link over WiFi?. Whenever I try I only get the audio, but no picture