Exeter City v Derby - Match Day Thread

Heisenberg

6 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

You can only comment on the performance they put out on the day.

They may be the form team but nothing they did in the first half showed that, and it wasn't because we didn't let them.

Maybe they’re stopping us playing a bit? In any event, whilst not great, it ain’t as bad as some people are suggesting.

I’d like Warne to make a couple of proactive subs to protect one or two players now. Adams off for Thompson or Smith, Sibley on for Collins or NML maybe. I know if Collins went off we’d be without a “proper” striker but I think he’s needed for Saturday.

So changes to protect the players, but not just to sit in and protect the lead 

37 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

Cbt needs to start helping out defensively 

Worrying for the future to be honest but a solid reason to leave him on the half way line when there are corners against us if he gets selected in the future 

Just now, Caerphilly Ram said:

I’d like Warne to make a couple of proactive subs to protect one or two players now. Adams off for Thompson or Smith, Sibley on for Collins or NML maybe. I know if Collins went off we’d be without a “proper” striker but I think he’s needed for Saturday.

So changes to protect the players, but not just to sit in and protect the lead 

Has to be Smith for Adams for me. Thommo will want to race about all over. Smith can just sit, tackle and pass.