Ebou Adams

1 hour ago, therealhantsram said:

I'm pretty confident this is a done deal now. 

The social media changes plus The international team sheet suggests we are just waiting for official confirmation July 1st.

What international team sheet? 

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

What international team sheet? 

Squad sheet for their international call ups. It was nothing, it listed every player with the team they played for last season. Doesn't mean anything.

Only thing that will scupper this now is being priced out I think

Either Swansea putting a stupid price tag on him or his wage demands being too high, Swans might have given him a silly deal when he joined. 

All stuff that could lead us to looking elsewhere, someone with no fee or lower wages might be preferable. 

That said I reckon that we have to know the difference he made last year and that any fee that isn't extortionate is worth it for a player that has shown the right attitude and assimilated so well.

I also reckon we'll do it early because it will likely be the deal that has the most impact on our budget. 

32 minutes ago, Rample said:

Either Swansea putting a stupid price tag on him or his wage demands being too high, Swans might have given him a silly deal when he joined. 

All stuff that could lead us to looking elsewhere, someone with no fee or lower wages might be preferable. 

That said I reckon that we have to know the difference he made last year and that any fee that isn't extortionate is worth it for a player that has shown the right attitude and assimilated so well.

I also reckon we'll do it early because it will likely be the deal that has the most impact on our budget. 

Those horrible swans. I can see why cardiff hate them so much

2 hours ago, Rample said:

I hope Swansea are deciding his price tag!

3 hours ago, Geriatram said:

Swansea?

Lol. Same difference. Welsh side,who ended up in the prem, overspent on rubbish players, came back down and are now in championship medioctory. Should both be kicked out to the Welsh league with Wrexham for me, but that's another argument.