Ebou Adams - Signed on 3 year deal

9 hours ago, Carl Sagan said:

I'm guessing we'll see a video of Warne and the coaches addressing the players about something, when they announce "and we've got someone we'd like you to meet". The door opens, in walks a grinning Ebou, and the players go wild.

Video of admin writing "It's coming home", crossing out the 'It's' and making it "He's coming home", then crossing out the 'home' and making it "He's coming to Spain"

It's a massive NO from me

...doing a fancy announcement, that is.

No build up tweets, no hints, nothing like that just a statement on the website confirming the transfer will do. Forget about interviewing him for the time being, send him to Spain to quietly get on with his business with as little fanfare as possible.

We've all seen what happens when we make a big show of signing a central midfielder who's seen as 'the missing piece', it's almost a guarantee we'll break them down the line.

10 minutes ago, May Contain Nuts said:

It's a massive NO from me

...doing a fancy announcement, that is.

No build up tweets, no hints, nothing like that just a statement on the website confirming the transfer will do. Forget about interviewing him for the time being, send him to Spain to quietly get on with his business with as little fanfare as possible.

We've all seen what happens when we make a big show of signing a central midfielder who's seen as 'the missing piece', it's almost a guarantee we'll break them down the line.

wwe divas GIF

I reckon he’d be solid in central midfield.

6 hours ago, Terry Hennessy said:

The next 24 hours... Where have I heard that before?

If he does sign, let's hope it's in the right place on the contract and not done by candlelight.

34 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

The next 24 hours... Where have I heard that before?

If he does sign, let's hope it's in the right place on the contract and not done by candlelight.

I don’t care bit if irs with a Duck quill pen and rams blood watched by a witches coven inside a ring of salt that will suffice.

1 hour ago, FKANorwichExile said:

"And the coven decrees... Deduct points of three from Derby"

They docked us 21 points,
Turned Warney into mince,
But we just kissed Eboooooooey,
And now we have our Prince...

Olé, Olé, Olé... 

I think they should do a clip of some of the lads chilling in the rec room. One of them looks over his shoulder and says can you put some tunes on.

Camera pans to someone’s phone in their hand with “pump it up” on the playlist.  They click play and it pans up to Ebou’s face as he declares, “pump it up, they Rams are going up” 🤣