Reading v Derby match day thread.

Boycie

Watching on RamsTV.

Very frustrating so far. We generally look very disjointed and you would not think there are 15+ places between the sides.

We show a few flashes of quality and composure and then our decision making lets us down.

The defence is generally OK, but looks vulnerable to Reading’s pace and athleticism. They are pressing well and in numbers and forcing mistakes, and Azeez looks a threat.

The midfield isn’t assertive enough, too lightweight and wasteful in possession. The attack looks very isolated. NML, Collins and Barkhuizen have not had any impact on the game and they are not seeing enough of the ball.

This could be decided on one mistake or one moment of quality.

6 minutes ago, Stockport Ram said:

Looking forward to the full 90 to confirm he has backed up his last performance 👍

Yeah just to be clear I’m not saying he’s amazing nor that I’m “loving his attacking play”, just he looked better in that half than he maybe did the last couple of games. 

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

much more of that, and we'll all be needing some CBT!  😲

tbh after seeing what it's done to one poster on here I'd stay well bloody clear.

10 minutes ago, Matchday Fred said:

The guy has zero ambition to improve himself

b******* of the highest order.

Again slow to release and the chance is gone 😩

Collins quick throw releases Thompson down the left, Barkhuizen is on his bike pointing for the pass he wants played and Thommo carries the ball too long allowing the defender to cover and cut it out