Bradford City at home Match Thread

sage

5 minutes ago, Returning ram said:

Lots to take from that game, Sibley, Fornah nowhere near good enough to command a starting place, Vickers still the back up keeper. Thompson, hopefully fitness held him back and we need another forward when it's not working for Collins.

Hopefully we have a good Jan window, otherwise injuries to key players will cost us.

My heads gonna fall off. Collins not working? He’s banged them in this year ffs. 

2 minutes ago, RamFan13 said:

I’m sorry but if that isn’t a wake up call to the club that we need to strengthen in this transfer window, I don’t know what is. That was absolutely shocking. 

The really worrying thing to me is that we did supposedly strengthen in the last window… Bradley, Ward, Fornah… er….:😳

The two best signings- Nyambe and Wilson - seemed to fall into our laps almost by accident…

7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

What made the ref so bad? I don’t recall anything of note. 

Bradford had only got to think about falling down and it was a free kick. But rugby tackles and two-handed shoves in the back on Derby players went unpunished. But it didn’t make the slightest bit of difference because Derby were so, so poor.

Warne ought to make the players watch the match over and over so that they can learn from Bradford how to pass to a team mate.

Edited by DavesaRam

Glad we are out tbh but that was a f***** shambles 

No Cohesion, game plan and no football and some players who are not in the starting line up will remain on the bench, maybe time we offloaded some of the players who can't hold down a starting place because tonight they showed Zilch!!

3 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

My heads gonna fall off. Collins not working? He’s banged them in this year ffs. 

I didn't say he hadn't 🤨 i said when it's not working like tonight, he can't be expected to play every minute of every game and perform to at his very best each time.

Maybe try putting head back on and read post 😏

3 minutes ago, caymanram said:

The really worrying thing to me is that we did supposedly strengthen in the last window… Bradley, Ward, Fornah… er….:😳

The two best signings- Nyambe and Wilson - seemed to fall into our laps almost by accident…

You can add Waghorn to that who has won us a lot of points early on.

You make a great point and probably need a new thread to asses Warne’s signings so far because you are right as Wilson has promise but Bristol wanted to move him on and Nyambe had no club but can actually defend and he knows what he is doing.