Derby v Peterborough

B4’s Sister

3 minutes ago, Somersall Ram said:

Sorry but the sooner we get an improvement on Max Bird the better. He was anonymous in this match. Poor work ethic and offers nothing going forward or back. If we got any fee for him I would class it as a bonus 

He was hopless. Most overated Derby 'prodige' in ages. Shows how short we are in midfield.

5 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I don't get that at all. Peterborough were just that little bit better both halves. 

Agree, fine margins today. Watched the replay back for the winning goal, Cashin took it off Nelson’s head (they were both marking the same bloke anyway which isn’t ideal) but I genuinely think if Cashin leaves that Nelson gets a better head on it to clear it away. 
It’s been a good run, we’ve got plenty of ability in the squad and with some shrewd recruitment this month we can keep pushing forwards.

Edited by Caerphilly Ram

Difference between the team is what warne wants that he needs time to get. Pace out wide and all there players are at a great age. Peterborough won’t go up they are young and when the pressure comes in they will drop. I wouldn’t be surprised to see us beat them in the play off final 

Good tactical management to stop their threat in the first half. Praise was prepared for dishing out. Terrible game management once we went ahead and decided to play out the rest of the game as the away side, despite their defence not being up to much and a more positive approach likely to see us score another. 

Edited by May Contain Nuts

5 minutes ago, Somersall Ram said:

Sorry but the sooner we get an improvement on Max Bird the better. He was anonymous in this match. Poor work ethic and offers nothing going forward or back. If we got any fee for him I would class it as a bonus 

WTF! Really? He was off it today, but he's having a cracking season. If you'd be happy to get shot with any fee 'a bonus' in your opinion, you've clearly not got a scooby. 

Trying to look for the positives so here goes. We've averaged 2pts per game over the 3 festive games. PW and his coaching staff seem to be learning to be proactive rather than reactive.

We're still well in the mix with plenty of games to go. I think with have the character and spirit to dust ourselves down and go again. UTR.