Will we have a sell out for the Peterborough game?

Bob The Badger

8 hours ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Can @i-Ram and I sit in our south coast armchairs and moan?

180 miles is a bit of a schlep just to moan.....

No you bloody well can't! Don't you know that just one negative vibe, even from 180 miles away, could shatter their confidence? You can sit in your comfy armchairs but remember to have something close at hand to wave and shake about, especially if we're winning.

8 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Will we have a sellout ?. 
No, Peterborough are only bringing a disappointingly low amount of around 1,700, so around 1,500 empty seats in the away end.

Definitely should be over 30,000 though with around 200 tickets left in the home end.

No idea why really, but this makes me very proud of our club and even more so, our fans. This forum has been grim at times this season, but by and large, the bulk of our support out there in the real world seem to have stuck by PW and the lads and thankfully, are seeing the rewards for their faith. 30K in L1 on NY's day with trains a mess and the game on Sky is pretty damn impressive, I reckon. Fingers crossed again that they get the result they deserve and return home hoarse and happy again having shouted the lads one step closer to the sunlit uplands of the Championship.

COYR

It won't be a sell out but it would have been if it wasn't on TV. Peterborough would have probably brought a full contingent for a start. Considering its on TV its an amazing attendance for a third division game. I'm glad Peterborough aren't filling their section anyway, it will make it more of 'home' crowd. COYR 

1 hour ago, Gerry Daly said:

It won't be a sell out but it would have been if it wasn't on TV. Peterborough would have probably brought a full contingent for a start. Considering its on TV its an amazing attendance for a third division game. I'm glad Peterborough aren't filling their section anyway, it will make it more of 'home' crowd. COYR 

They could bring more anyway. Short journey. Massive game. No excuses. 

If the crowd is based on attendance I think it will be in the 27's, roads quiet, not many walking to grd, half the ST holders I know not going, too bad from last night coupled with Sky TV.....

Those that are there, let's make isome noise though

On 01/01/2024 at 03:56, caymanram said:

We need a caldron of noise- whether we are behind or not. 🎺 

I will never understand why half the North stand would disappear on 90 mins , with the score at 2-2. Is PP in central London or something ? Surely half those fans are not old and infirmed ? Anyway thanks to Callum Elder who came down to the applaud fans in the South stand , at the end . He also showed up for a post match interview .

5 hours ago, jimtastic56 said:

I will never understand why half the North stand would disappear on 90 mins , with the score at 2-2. Is PP in central London or something ? Surely half those fans are not old and infirmed ? Anyway thanks to Callum Elder who came down to the applaud fans in the South stand , at the end . He also showed up for a post match interview .

Just as many went from South Stand. Huge gaps.

Same in East and West stands. You just can't see it when you're in it.

8 minutes ago, angieram said:

Just as many went from South Stand. Huge gaps.

Same in East and West stands. You just can't see it when you're in it.

Yep South Stand poured out would say more than East and North but I cant see West as in it! To be fair similar after a win. We're often almost last in our block as not going anywhere fast and longer journey so few minutes makes no difference. Seems a shame after a win particularly

Glad I got the train up for this one. It was a cracking game and if we’re going to lose, let’s lose like that when excellent entertainment has been provided.

My reluctance to travel on NYD was softened slightly when I had a whole table to myself in a pretty empty carriage J. That was until the announcement that refreshments were available only to those in carriages A to E.

The return journey was made more exciting by a sudden decision to terminate at Birmingham (shortage of drivers).

They announced as ‘goods news’  they had laid on a train 35 minutes after we arrive at Birmingham, where two of the many restaurants were open.

It may be a crap service but at least it’s cheap. No wait…..😩