Divin Mubama

DCFC1388

3 minutes ago, hintonsboots said:

Citeh may loan him to us, we play a similar style?

It's gone that mad, I wouldn't be surprised to see him get a nice sign on fee and be flogged to someone for 4 million tomorrow and get another.  2 million quid in the bank for him and 3 million quid profit for Man City in a day.  Everyone's a winner. 

Makes you wonder why West Ham let him go for free for him to be signed by the Champions? 🤷

3 hours ago, oomarkwright said:

Makes you wonder why West Ham let him go for free for him to be signed by the Champions? 🤷

Probably helps to top up Man City’s English quota for the CL.  He won’t play, he’s there to satisfy the UEFA rules.  If that’s how it turns out, I wouldn’t expect them to send him on loan.

56 minutes ago, FlyBritishMidland said:

Probably helps to top up Man City’s English quota for the CL.  He won’t play, he’s there to satisfy the UEFA rules.  If that’s how it turns out, I wouldn’t expect them to send him on loan.

It’s pretty much a no-lose situation for City.

He’s either a cheap homegrown player for their quota, or they loan him out for a fee and if he can score around 15 goals at Championship level, all of a sudden he’s being sold for 8 figures.

It’s all about hoovering up talent. Liam Delap for example, they’ve made around 17mil profit on a player who they had for about 4 years, in which time he scored 12 goals in 68 games in the Championship.

I have to say no thanks to this fellow.

Sometimes I misread his first name as a divine and the only divine thing in football should be Maradona's knuckles. So, a big no.

Also, sometimes I misread it as a diving and we have too many players of that ilk in football. So, a big no again.

Yes, I have never seen him play but I thought one balanced and logical observation wouldn't do any harm.