January Reinforcements

sage

43 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I too have been involved with people who were facing potential serious criminal proceedings who were suspended from duty until criminal investigations were completed either way.

On full pay?

1 minute ago, Carl Sagan said:

Warne said (Bradford post match) we're close to getting two in at the top end of the pitch who we'd be buying to start, not to be squad players. 

You would hope that all signings that were recruited to be starting and not just squad players - anyway that sounds like he is deflecting the abysmal performance tonight 

Just now, Sparkle said:

You would hope that all signings that were recruited to be starting and not just squad players - anyway that sounds like he is deflecting the abysmal performance tonight 

Starting? Who's he upset I wonder.

6 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Was he trying to say that the EFL are making things difficult for DCFC ? 

12 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Warne said (Bradford post match) we're close to getting two in at the top end of the pitch who we'd be buying to start, not to be squad players. 

Finally some good news 🙏🏻 🤞🏻

Just now, Returning ram said:

So any manager that buys a player to start, has upset them 😳

Warney told us he doesn't like big squads because the ones that don't play can be difficult to keep happy. Don't you remember him saying that? 

Warne saying that we are so close to a couple of signings, reckons we will get at least 2 in at the top end. Says they're coming to be starters but if for some reason they're not as good as we think then they will have to wait their turn & will be squad players.

Also said tonight gives him some thoughts on who he might let go out too

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Warney told us he doesn't like big squads because the ones that don't play can be difficult to keep happy. Don't you remember him saying that? 

Yes, I also remember him saying he regretted not being active on the transfer market last January and it was a mistake of his, can you not remember that ?

You have asked who he has upset though, so I'm still not sure your point, we haven't really got a big squad as highlighted tonight.

20 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

No deflecting at all, answered a question he was asked. He also was very honest about how poor the performance was.

Just now, Returning ram said:

Yes, I also remember him saying he regretted not being active on the transfer market last January and it was a mistake of his, can you not remember that ?

Yes I remember he said that too late. So how will he keep them all happy up front? Waggy, Washy, Colly, JJ, Barks, NML, et al.

2 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Warne saying that we are so close to a couple of signings, reckons we will get at least 2 in at the top end. Says they're coming to be starters but if for some reason they're not as good as we think then they will have to wait their turn & will be squad players.

Also said tonight gives him some thoughts on who he might let go out too

Unfortunately Sibley may be one. He’s a shadow of what he was 3 years ago. Such a shame.

1 minute ago, RoyMac5 said:

Yes I remember he said that too late. So how will he keep them all happy up front? Waggy, Washy, Colly, JJ, Barks, NML, et al.

Well two are injured, ones loan finishes at end of month, so that leaves not many, you basically have NML, Barks, Collins and possibly Wilson, who is being used as a make shift winger.

We have no replacements for them, so I'm not sure there is really many to keep happy.