Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

Had 24 hours to think it over and I think I have now given up on the Warne appointment. 

I was fully behind replacing Rosenior with him at the time. I saw in him a manager with knowledge of the division, multiple promotions and the sort of attitude that would motivate.

What we’ve ended up with is a string of poor signings, an underdog mentality and a playing style that actively makes me switch off. I also have found his attitude towards Radio Derby and us as supporters to be disappointing.

It hasn’t worked and I don’t think it’s going to. 

At this point I would rather see us make a change now rather than potentially waste more of this season trying to make this work. 

2 hours ago, Chester40 said:

Mentioned it in the match thread that I thought he was the most noticeable culprit for just booting the ball up in the air under no pressure yesterday.

Legs have gone. Can blame Warne all you want re style and instructions, but when your legs go you just do whatever’s easiest because you ain’t got it anymore. 

17 minutes ago, Van der MoodHoover said:

Do we know where Joe lies on the "ITK-o-meter"?

Is he more "Barry the ram" or "millennium Rams mate" or " big trav"?

Calibration could be crucial for my mental well being......

Nixon will clear it up I’m sure. Can somebody ask him, he blocked me for suggesting he was best man at Steve Gibsons wedding 🙄

30 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

image.png.d8c634050e23363f835add6015761cf6.png

Missed this one earlier

Well Big Trav I hope you’ve got this one right, I think Clowes is now realising (if he didn’t realise a few weeks ago) that Warne is sucking the life and blood out of our club, on the back of that relegation and near admin fling everyone was pulling together like never before, unfortunately now everyone seems to be pulling in opposite directions 😢