Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

1 minute ago, Comrade 86 said:

Mate, my first post was a joke! You need to lighten up. The rest is just a massive overreaction. I was just pulling your leg and you then tell me to f*** off and ask what's me my problem! 

No biggy anyway. As you were.

How dare you joke and leg pull? We have some sensitive souls on here and humour is only allowed if it supports their view point. 

6 minutes ago, ossieram said:

How dare you joke and leg pull? We have some sensitive souls on here and humour is only allowed if it supports their view point. 

To be fair, tensions on the board ARE high and jokes aren't always obvious  - no matter your level of reading comprehension!

I'm all for a bit of leg pulling.

Edited by Kokosnuss

3 minutes ago, Kokosnuss said:

That's all OK then, no worries! Apologies.

It just felt like there was a pattern forming.

This place messes with your head.

f*** on! 😄

No apologies required mate. Text doesn't always best convey meaning and folk get irate on here all the time. And yes, the forum has got a bit feisty recently, but I think fans are just weary after the last couple of years and I can understand that. I wouldn't take anything on these board to heart, as we never know what folk are going through. It can be a dysfunctional family, but most of the time it kinda works itself out 😋

4 minutes ago, Robram said:

Theres a video on twitter showing Wayne  Rooney walking off the pitch , after losing last night  , and getting dogs abuse . This is after 2 games . When did football fans get like this ? . Dont think it happened much before covid , think there has been an angry change to behaviours since then  

Did you ever see Tommy Docherty and his DCFC team? in the 70s, He'd have been better moving to the Battersea Dogs Home he would have got less abuse there.

If things are going well...fans applaud, If things go bad...this is what you get.

As for Birmingham City 😁 and Rooney 🤷‍♂️

7 minutes ago, Robram said:

Theres a video on twitter showing Wayne  Rooney walking off the pitch , after losing last night  , and getting dogs abuse . This is after 2 games . When did football fans get like this ? . Dont think it happened much before covid , think there has been an angry change to behaviours since then  

It's posted on here too buddy. Really didn't look good, did it! 

14 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Before today I had never considered what the direct opposite to f*** off would be or how it could be applied in conversation, love it 😂 

All in the nuance of the English language - which is what this whole thing stemmed from!

"Get the F on with it" (Hurry up and do it)

"I need to  F on with it" (I need to get it done!)

"Oh F off" (Oh would you please stop with that nonsense! - which is what i meant, I wasn't literally telling @Comrade 86 to F off)

"F on!" (Oh sorry about that, you were joking, carry on then!)

Edited by Kokosnuss

14 minutes ago, The Last Post said:

Did you ever see Tommy Docherty and his DCFC team? in the 70s, He'd have been better moving to the Battersea Dogs Home he would have got less abuse there.

If things are going well...fans applaud, If things go bad...this is what you get.

As for Birmingham City 😁 and Rooney 🤷‍♂️

After 2 games ?

1 hour ago, The Last Post said:

Nope...1st game...who's up Mary Brown...ect ect ect.

image.png.663d9808f5f014a938634a58817e45f5.png

Some things are off limits, distasteful, just plain out of order.

I believe you should not speak ill of the dead, so please help us to do that by refraining from alluding to that man.

Thank you.

12 minutes ago, Stockport Ram said:

Was he not the manager of those red See You Next Tuesdays on 3rd April 1976 ?

Reason enough to have a go as far as I’m concerned, never mind his ability to butcher our still half decent team within 12 months...

Yes, Bad day on and off the pitch at Hillsboro 😉 some of our bus windows were put through as our driver was directed to go down the Leppings Lane end to turn round, When the final whistle went...100s ran over the pitch to get to us after we had given some reds an awful time in the bottom corner to the right of the Kop, SYP came to their rescue, All hell broke loose outside 😇