Derby v Cambridge Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

I didn’t see the first half so can only base my assessment on the second half but that’s disappointing. 
My one main gripe with Warne hugely evident in this game, when he should be making positive changes in game to force the result he makes inexplicable subs in terms of choice and timing. 
A clean sheet and a point, players returning from injury is all good, great to hear about the tribute to Vickers’ wife, however we should and could have won this today.

Onto the next one.

"Yes, Max is definitely going to be involved this weekend..."

(adds under breath): "...for 5 minutes, in the hope that one of his 3 touches of the ball will result in the goal we need to defeat a poor but quite well-organised Cambridge United side"

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

From what I've watched we could add an hour on here and still not get a goal. Frustrating one because some elements of the game have been better,just not done enough in their box.

So frustrating! We have played so much better in this game and seem to have turned the corner. I feel disappointed with the result but happier with the performance. It's been a memorable match for the respect and support shown to Josh and Laura. I don't think the boo's were deserved. There was more effort but the last quarter was disappointing. It should have been a Derby win but Cambridge are a better team than they were last season.