Derby v Lincoln Match Thread

Bwash_Ram

You don't have to care about what team Lincoln put out. I don't expect many do. I don't. Not caring is fine...

...unless you're going to counter someone's view that we only beat Lincoln's reserve team by pointing out that we also made 6 changes, in which case the nature of those changes becomes pertinent information and not knowing or caring about it sort of renders your argument moot.

Edited by Kokosnuss

1 hour ago, Kokosnuss said:

You don't have to care about what team Lincoln put out. I don't expect many do. I don't. Not caring is fine...

...unless you're going to counter someone's view that we only beat Lincoln's reserve team by pointing out that we also made 6 changes, in which case the nature of those changes becomes pertinent information and not knowing or caring about it sort of renders your argument moot.

I haven’t got an argument, I don’t care.

We made 6 changes they made 8 changes we won 2-0

Reading made 11 changes and won 9-0, maybe their reserves are better than their first team. 🤷🏻‍♂️

16 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

I haven’t got an argument, I don’t care.

We made 6 changes they made 8 changes we won 2-0

Reading made 11 changes and won 9-0, maybe their reserves are better than their first team. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Perhaps they should be looked at by the EFL and deducted more points for that and be made to part with their youngsters like another team not to far away were ?

10 hours ago, angieram said:

He didn’t disobey, he was moved there after Embleton went off.

We tried to move the balls down both wings, but the understanding wasn't great between Elder and Sibley, both of whom are very rusty. 

Wilson is very direct but he's always going to try and make something happen. He worked well with Barks as the latter is an intelligent footballer who adapts as he goes.

Smith also played some good through balls centrally, which didn't quite come off. Embleton is still building fitness but I thought showed his potential for us last night. 

This is a very churlish summary for a game in which we had 68% possession and a pass accuracy of 87%, 672 passes and 17 shots to their 4.

Well said Ang , some people will pick faults whatever the result , saw a lot of good things last night , gives me a lot of hope for the future

3 hours ago, Premier ram said:

Well said Ang , some people will pick faults whatever the result , saw a lot of good things last night , gives me a lot of hope for the future

We was robbed at Bolton and the Pompey goal had a handball in the build up and was offside. 

If Warne had been lucky with refs decisions we would be looking at a good, solid start to the season.

Fine margins.

See you at Wembley for the EFL cup final!

6 hours ago, DerbyAleMan said:

Did you not think we moved the ball around alot better, scored 2 good goals, and Kane Wilson was a pleasure to watch, get yourself a ticket for Cambridge at home, you might even enjoy it mate. 

Good luck with that, Roy's not been to a game since 1975.