Fan Forum (not this one)

Stive Pesley

4 minutes ago, Raich Carter said:

And the forum is the measure of the right direction? One part of a bigger picture I think me ode. It feel like 'fan management' is a thing in their strategy but DC is the Chairman and that's for others to sort out.

A measure, yes else why have them? Where did I suggest, in the jokey reply to Curtains post, that it was the only thing, me owd? You don't for one minute think that DC does listen to the fans?

54 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

A measure, yes else why have them? Where did I suggest, in the jokey reply to Curtains post, that it was the only thing, me owd? You don't for one minute think that DC does listen to the fans?

Of course he listens to the fans, he is a fan, he goes to all the matches, I doubt he’s interested in anything that’s said on here though.

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

I'm not saying they don't have value, just that other people can handle 'em. Doesn't mean he thinks they're unimportant - just that he's perhaps not the best guy for them. And, he's not one for the limelight is he. I don't blame him - I'd stay out of the road too. He's pretty much said that he's just a temporary steward so why bother putting yourself in the spotlight?

13 minutes ago, Raich Carter said:

I'm not saying they don't have value, just that other people can handle 'em. Doesn't mean he thinks they're unimportant - just that he's perhaps not the best guy for them. And, he's not one for the limelight is he. I don't blame him - I'd stay out of the road too. He's pretty much said that he's just a temporary steward so why bother putting yourself in the spotlight?

Ah right, get you. I thought you meant the whole thing. Yeah I'm sure DC prefers to stay out of the limelight, I get that. But there should be a conduit for information to get from the fans to the owner. Perhaps he'll watch it back on RamsTV? #COYR

21 hours ago, Foreveram said:

How many keyboard warriors on here demanding change and wanting to know every detail that happens at the club on a daily basis actually applied for tickets.

I didn't realise this was going on until it was too late. Like a true keyboard warrior, I've submitted my questions via email though.

There are routes into David Clowes. He chatted long into the night at the Supporters Clubs awards night, and was happy to talk about anything. 

He attends most Supporters Charter Group meetings to listen to and respond to fans' concerns put to him by the various supporter groups.

If he isn't at the Fans Forum I'm sure  he will watch the full video.

I find David, Stephen  both very approachable and willing to listen wherever I've encountered them, often in informal situations. 

For example, David spent a lot of time at the recent Rams Heritage Trust events. He was at the MND quiz. He's at most friendlies and some under 21 games.

He will get brickbats from some sections of the "supporter" base no matter how available he makes himself.

If he isn't there in person next week, there will be a good reason for it.