Tyrese Fornah - signed on a 2-year deal

Alan Ramage 4 EVA

• 4 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, chadlad said:

I thought that he looked our best player in the 1st half v Pompey. He looked like the only midfielder who was prepared to accept the ball and look for a pass instead of kicking it long. Showed some nice skill but picked up a silly booking and could easily had another so probably needs to calm down a little.

Coming from Forest and being on loan at Reading, he's probably never played in front of such a big crowd - reckon he got a bit carried away due to nerves....

1 hour ago, chadlad said:

I thought that he looked our best player in the 1st half v Pompey. He looked like the only midfielder who was prepared to accept the ball and look for a pass instead of kicking it long. Showed some nice skill but picked up a silly booking and could easily had another so probably needs to calm down a little.

First home game but plenty of time to show a heck of a lot more in a positive way but I saw nothing to get excited about.

9 minutes ago, Jortat said:

I think he has a touch of class about him and looks a really good signing for us .

He just needs a bit of time to settle in .

Agreed. There's potential there.

There was one point where he got the ball and strode forward 20-30 yards with it, and I can't remember the last time we had a DM who did that. Predictably, he did so and there was zero options to pass to so had to turn round and come back though.

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

Agreed. There's potential there.

There was one point where he got the ball and strode forward 20-30 yards with it, and I can't remember the last time we had a DM who did that. Predictably, he did so and there was zero options to pass to so had to turn round and come back though.

Would be good to see him and Bird as a pairing in CM. 

May be on dependent upon the fitness of Hourihane.

17 minutes ago, Comrade 86 said:

You seem to have veered from one pole to the other with Warne? 

Warne has a lot of ideas that I like. And by that, I mean what he says. He wanted pace and athleticism, he wanted to get the ball forward, press from the front.

My issues with Warne is what he's signed and what we're doing on the pitch, is none of that whatsoever.

2 hours ago, Srg said:

Warne has a lot of ideas that I like. And by that, I mean what he says. He wanted pace and athleticism, he wanted to get the ball forward, press from the front.

My issues with Warne is what he's signed and what we're doing on the pitch, is none of that whatsoever.

I don't think he has the respect of the players from what I see. I think they see him as a joke

12 minutes ago, eddy779h34 said:

I don't think he has the respect of the players from what I see. I think they see him as a joke

Not sure you can say that based on anything. There's plenty of criticisms to make, but base it in fact.