Match Thread: (A) Peterborough United

Rampant

4 minutes ago, caymanram said:

Unbelievable.

U do get the feeling, though, that there is plenty left in this game though… bound to be several goals ..

Yeah, fair point. This is going to be a test of Warne’s game management, we’re in a good position for him to introduce the likes of Fornah and look to guide the points home with a little more control. Or play on the counter as they chase the game.

I am worried we’ll not see either (and that’s from someone who’s fairly pro Warne)

4 minutes ago, Ipswich Ram said:

Hello doom-mongers and all those prematurely calling for the head of Warne!

Even before today (it's currently 1-4 H/T to the Rams at Peterborough) I was going to post that Wigan and Oxford, who beat us at home, have also beaten Bolton and Barnsley respectively (teams we expected to be challenging for promotion this season along with the Rams).

So before you next call for Warne to go, let's appreciate that it's a long season and there will be many ups and downs before the end. We're lucky we still have a team to support, and I for one like the look of what's happening at Pride Park, in spite of the occasional hiccough).

I'm new to this forum but I say keep the faith and come on you Rams!

I'm from Holbrook, Suffolk. Are you on the East Anglian rams chat?

Totally agree with your post btw

7 minutes ago, Ipswich Ram said:

Hello doom-mongers and all those prematurely calling for the head of Warne!

Even before today (it's currently 1-4 H/T to the Rams at Peterborough) I was going to post that Wigan and Oxford, who beat us at home, have also beaten Bolton and Barnsley respectively (teams we expected to be challenging for promotion this season along with the Rams).

So before you next call for Warne to go, let's appreciate that it's a long season and there will be many ups and downs before the end. We're lucky we still have a team to support, and I for one like the look of what's happening at Pride Park, in spite of the occasional hiccough).

I'm new to this forum but I say keep the faith and come on you Rams!

Just goes to show that there are no standout teams this year. Promotion (should be) ours for the taking.