Match Thread: (A) Peterborough United

Rampant

On 27/08/2023 at 12:55, HorsforthRam said:

Judging by the first four paragraphs, the last paragraph is sarcastic. I may be wrong but I think you think the last paragraph is something he/she actually believes

I think you’re right. 👍

… which is rather ironic, seeing as that paragraph immediately follows the bemoaning of folk making “sarcy” (sic) comments! 🤣  

2 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

I think you’re right. 👍

… which is rather ironic, seeing as that paragraph immediately follows the bemoaning of folk making “sarcy” (sic) comments! 🤣  

It was a facetious suggestion, not a sarcastic comment.

Also, the previous paragraph didn't bemoan people making sarcastic comments,.it pointed out that at worst the reaction to us conceding the first goal saw a couple of sarcastic comments made.

On 26/08/2023 at 21:15, WestKentRam said:

Very enjoyable day out. When we went 1 nil down early doors I thought it was going to be a long afternoon. Should never have doubted the lads.

Peterborough's stadium sadly wins the award for the worst stadium I have been to. Cobwebs and bird poo on the antiquated seats. Matched by the poor human toilet and 'hospitality' facilities, and general feel and appearance of the place. Is no surprise that the stadium owners are in receivership and it has the air of no money being spent on it and not looked after. Makes me very grateful for what we have at Pride Park.

2023-08-26 14.08.39.jpg

Good to see Peterborough are now trying to do something about the state of the stadium.

The job advert says 'any cleaning or general maintenance experience would be beneficial' 😅

Just need to recruit some refreshment sellers and they may have the basics covered @angieram?

2023-08-31 15.50.25-1.jpg

1 minute ago, sage said:

Just listened to the Richie Barker interview and he thought we played better v Wigan. Happy with the goals and result but wasn't happy with us defensively, especially the first 30 mins. What a fickle bloke, another one in the Warne Out brigade. Can't he just be happy we won. 

Probably takes his lead from our forum