So who would we have then?

Gerry Daly

Not read the thread, so apologies if it’s already been mentioned.

I wouldn’t mind a punt at Lee Carsley if we could prise him off the England job. Good with young players and plays exciting football.

Think we need to invest in a manager for the future (Mckenna at Ipswich) who will play exciting football and not just hopefully get us promoted, but will also do well in the Championship. 

With Warne, i wouldn’t feel confident IF we did get promoted, that we would be able to kick on and try and give the Championship another go

4 minutes ago, Fraser_23 said:

Not read the thread, so apologies if it’s already been mentioned.

I wouldn’t mind a punt at Lee Carsley if we could prise him off the England job. Good with young players and plays exciting football.

Think we need to invest in a manager for the future (Mckenna at Ipswich) who will play exciting football and not just hopefully get us promoted, but will also do well in the Championship. 

With Warne, i wouldn’t feel confident IF we did get promoted, that we would be able to kick on and try and give the Championship another go

Never going to get lee carsle get real!

Its tough to pick who to appoint next. Young manager thats done well in Eustace or an old Experienced head in Warnock for a short term deal to try to get out of the division.

If warne goes the next appointment is the most critical in recent times.

Im glad its not my decision to make. Just hope we interview properly & take a bit of time & hopefully get it right