So who would we have then?

Gerry Daly

6 minutes ago, mwram1973 said:

my mates a brum fan and he said Eustace plays the most defensive football hes ever seen and just wants to sit in and play on the break by lumping it forward. He was glad when he was sacked.

Not my opinion, His 😄

Yet Kidderminster were dubbed the "non-league Barcelona" is his 2 years there! 🤷‍♂️

"On 21 April 2016, he was named manager of National League side Kidderminster Harriers, signing a one-year contract until the end of the 2016–17 season.[38] While at the club, Eustace transformed the side's style of play,[39] with the Harriers being dubbed the "non-league Barcelona".[40] Eustace led his side to the play-offs in two seasons, as well as the First Round Proper of the FA Cup.[39]"

According the available managers at the moment ( granted some of these are highly unrealistic)

Frank 

Dean Smith 

big sam

scott Parker 

Mcleish 

roy Keane 

Carlos Carbohol ( wrong spelling)

steve Bruce 

Eustace 

Rowett 

mick McCarthey

Billy Davies 

——————————————————

other potential candidates 

Carsley 

Cullen - Oxford 

Williams - Notts county 

Challinor- Stockport 

other than that I can’t think of anyone 

6 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

According the available managers at the moment ( granted some of these are highly unrealistic)

Frank 

Dean Smith 

big sam

scott Parker 

Mcleish 

roy Keane 

steve Bruce 

Eustace 

Rowett 

mick McCarthey

Billy Davies 

——————————————————

Carsley 

Cullen - Oxford 

Williams - Notts county 

Challinor- Stockport 

Frank won’t leave Brentford silly 😉

1 hour ago, simmoram1995 said:

Frank 

Dean Smith 

big sam

scott Parker 

Mcleish 

roy Keane 

steve Bruce 

Eustace 

Rowett 

mick McCarthey

Billy Davies 

——————————————————

Carsley 

Cullen - Oxford 

Williams - Notts county 

Challinor- Stockport 

Steve Round.

Looks like Warnock’s going QPR so that’s the free hit potential feel good option gone. 

Whoever comes in now will have to be our next ‘long term’ option. Big decision to make..that’s if we can bring ourselves to give PW the bullet first.

1 minute ago, TomTom92 said:

Looks like Warnock’s going QPR so that’s the free hit potential feel good option gone. 

Whoever comes in now will have to be our next ‘long term’ option. Big decision to make..that’s if we can bring ourselves to give PW the bullet first.

Didn’t want Warnock. The next Manager needs to be given an 18 month contract with option to extend dependant on performance.

The silence coming out of the club is deafening. What does it mean? I would have thought they would say something along the lines of 'Paul Warne has the clubs total confidence and will be given the time to do the job he started' or something like that. The fact they have said nothing other than perhaps briefing local media leads me to believe options are being considered