Jensen Weir - joined Blackpool on loan

Nuwtfly

Like to see us get this over the line if we are interested 

Would enable Bird to drop in deeper where it suits him and would bring some goal threat to our midfield 

Interesting that Charlton and Portsmouth have been reported as interested but Charlton have loads of mids and Portsmouth appear to not be interested according to a journalist who is supposedly in the know....hope this leaves it open for us 

13 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Well I am a keen astrologer who loves to the look at the stars and planets, I'm known as a keen Jodrell Banker, if you know the place.

Watching Tv Kerry GIF by Gogglebox Australia

I'm not too sure Jodrell Bank will be overly keen on your mention of astrology or Carl Sagan come to that. If you talk about astronomy instead, that should keep Jodrell and Carl happy 📡.

13 minutes ago, Yoxoram said:

I'm not too sure Jodrell Bank will be overly keen on your mention of astrology or Carl Sagan come to that. If you talk about astronomy instead, that should keep Jodrell and Carl happy 📡.

I must admit I was a bit confused regarding the link between astrology and radio astronomy. Probably a predictive text error 👍

9 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Now I am no Warne cheerleader, but to use this news to beat him with is more than unfair. Other than Darren Witcoop's ramblings, is there really any evidence to suggest we were ever interested in this lad?

If we wern’t, why?

9 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Now I am no Warne cheerleader, but to use this news to beat him with is more than unfair. Other than Darren Witcoop's ramblings, is there really any evidence to suggest we were ever interested in this lad?

Agreed. Pompey were linked too and they same afternoon their manager denied it