Jensen Weir - joined Blackpool on loan

Nuwtfly

2 hours ago, DCFC1388 said:

Hopefully previous good relations & loans from Brighton put us in a good position.

I would say Portsmouth are probabky favourites in terms of location & playing style.

Reading have the London factor if that is something the young lad wants but like the article says, they have signed a number of centre mids.

We can offer I would think the best training facilities, home game experiences & potentially the more successful season of the 3

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

5 hours ago, Kernow said:

This signing would be on the Button.

5 hours ago, jameso said:

Yep - he's some Kid.

(Showing my age there...)

5 hours ago, goodgollymickbrolly said:

I hear he’s a great interceptor 👀

5 hours ago, sage said:

Weir has gone downhill since last year. Not excited by this, but I'd go with the flow. 

4 hours ago, ThePrisoner said:

Hopefully we’re on pole position to land him. 

Dam!  A whole stream of puns, and I missed them!
It's enough to drive me in Seine.
Arno where to look next time.  

4 hours ago, Kernow said:

Hopefully. It does look as though the race is on. He’s got a good engine and would improve our midfield. His signing plus a couple more will allow us to stay on the right track, overtake the opposition and steer us over the finishing line for automatic promotion.

It'll be another false start and those miserables on here will lap it up. Is he one who will go on to have a chequered career I wonder?

Just now, Eoghan1884 said:

Hopefully loaning Haydon last year will help with this one aswell as reading beings a basket case atm.

Not necessarily. They loaned us Roberts when we were if anything a bigger basket case last season.

14 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

Not necessarily. They loaned us Roberts when we were if anything a bigger basket case last season.

Reading are falling in and out of embargo’s aswell as missing wage and HMRC payments. We were on a business plan under new ownership after admin, we were in a slightly better situation.

Edited by Eoghan1884

12 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Reading are falling in and out of embargo’s aswell as missing wage and HMRC payments. We were on a business plan under new ownership after admin, we were in a slightly better situation.

Roberts joined before the 2022 season started and until DC bought the Club in Oct/Nov, we were heading for extinction. I've not read anywhere that Reading are in as dire a position as we found ourselves.

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Roberts joined before the 2022 season started and until DC bought the Club in Oct/Nov, we were heading for extinction. I've not read anywhere that Reading are in as dire a position as we found ourselves.

Thought he bought us in July

3 minutes ago, Wolfie20 said:

When Roberts joined us DC had taken over.

DC took over in July. Early July at that. The club even tweeted the year anniversary.

Reading are in a mess at the minute.