v Wigan (H) Match Thread

Day

2 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

Didn't say we were , i said we could be and those with the rose tinted glasses on would still find a way of being surprised by your pessimistic views 

The thing is, we're 1:0 down in the first 45 minutes of the first game. We look exposed at the back and their goal came from a silly error. But, that doesn't justify (in my mind) some of the comments on this thread. We're not all happy clappers but the boo boys don't have to be quite so fast off the marks. 

1 minute ago, Tamworthram said:

The thing is, we're 1:0 down in the first 45 minutes of the first game. We look exposed at the back and their goal came from a silly error. But, that doesn't justify (in my mind) some of the comments on this thread. We're not all happy clappers but the boo boys don't have to be quite so fast off the marks. 

The doomsayers will be out in force if we lose today.

Warne out.

Recruitment team out.

Need to sign 22 players immediately.

Etc etc

What? Cashin now booked. What's going on? 

After a good attacking start to the half. The ref trying to stop our momentum. Bizarre decision. 

I do like how we're playing out from the back, but very very quickly. Not the snail's pace of Cocu, Rooney or Rosenior. But it will be a struggle to win this. But we lack forward quality. Which we have always known. 

We keep trying to play a long diagonal ball from right to left, which seems to be something we've worked on pre-game.

Goal Fozzy!!! 

Ward early cross. Headed up in the air. Fozzy watched it all the way, dropping out of the sky, and volleyed it past the keeper at the near post. Very impressive technique. 

Edited by Carl Sagan