Women's World Cup

therealhantsram

1 hour ago, Seaside Ram said:

Maybe I clicked on it to read what people are posting about it for my own amusement ? 

Despite this being a Rams site we don’t have to all be Sheep and say how great it is just to look good ! 

You haven't really said anything though other than you're not interested. What you want us all to do with that information I'm not sure.

What a great forum this would be if every member went into topics they had no interest in just to let everyone know they have no interest in it.

Have a word with yourself. 

8 minutes ago, David said:

You haven't really said anything though other than you're not interested. What you want us all to do with that information I'm not sure.

What a great forum this would be if every member went into topics they had no interest in just to let everyone know they have no interest in it.

You know!

2 hours ago, Seaside Ram said:

Despite this being a Rams site we don’t have to all be Sheep and say how great it is just to look good ! 

I looked in the mirror this Morning and thought...how great it is just to look good Happy Birthday Cake GIF by Storyful

Have to confess that despite my earlier comments I have quite enjoyed one or two games and watched to the end. England were dire, but are actually timing their improvement just right. So I may watch on Sunday after all.

Still think that the men's game is better but that's the misogynist in me according to my daughter.

20 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

When she picked up the loose ball at the start, quite deep in her own half and then just powered forward with - it reminded me of the way Richard Keogh used to do that

Except she made a lovely pass at the end instead of just falling over

The one to Marriott against Leeds wasn't too bad!

6 hours ago, David said:

To be fair mate, that wouldn't be much of an improvement, as forums go.

What do we do?  Just PM ourselves?  😉

6 hours ago, Stive Pesley said:

At the risk of stirring up the same old argument, you have to at least reflect on what you mean by better?

Was the England semi-final "better" than the Oxford game on Tuesday?

Definitely in terms of skill level and tactics.

But comparing top Womens match with say Newcastle the other day nowhere near in my humble view.

42 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Prince William refusing to go due to CO2 emissions and wanting to be green. Assuming he uses commercial airliners for long haul, he does know that the planes are still going anyway lol.

Stupid move.

Poor excuse, Real reason...Villa are at home to Everton on Sunday 👍

54 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Prince William refusing to go due to CO2 emissions and wanting to be green. Assuming he uses commercial airliners for long haul, he does know that the planes are still going anyway lol.

Stupid move.

That is a gem of a sickie

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

Stupid move.

Not really into this Royal soap opera stuff but surely Harry & Megan won't be able to resist putting one over on them...

2 hours ago, rammieib said:

Stupid move.

What a lame excuse. Good job all those foreign dignitaries and royalty didn't use the same one for his mother's funeral or his father's coronation or there would have been a few dozen of them rattling around in Westminster Abbey on their own