Pre season training

bucktwo

51 minutes ago, Kuskus said:

Who is that? I thought it was Korey Smith but I don’t think it is. Could it be a trialist?

IMG_0212.jpeg

Robinson. I had nothing better to do so quickly checked the clips of training they've put out on Twitter and you can tell it's him with the same boots etc

2 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Interesting comment from Collins towards the end of the interview, said he’s spoke to another couple of players who might be coming so hopefully we’ll get them done. Of the rumoured names Bradley and Mark Harris are former team mates of Collins right? Wonder if it’s them or other names we’ve not heard.

8 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Washington & Barkhuizen havent travelled, neither has Knight which is expected.

NML set to join up with the lads in Spain should Guatemala go out to Jamaica

Assume Washington is injured then ?

Taken from Warne’s interview after the Matlock game regarding the week in Spain.

“I look forward to the week, it looks like it’s reasonably hot, so If you’re a Derby fan going out, have a great time, you’re more than welcome to join in the seven o clock runs.”

…………anyone taking up the offer?😃👍

8 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Taken from Warne’s interview after the Matlock game regarding the week in Spain.

“I look forward to the week, it looks like it’s reasonably hot, so If you’re a Derby fan going out, have a great time, you’re more than welcome to join in the seven o clock runs.”

…………anyone taking up the offer?😃👍

I will!

A vindaloo at six o'clock should do it.

Edited by Kokosnuss