If we don't sign anyone... What's your best position? Can you describe your goal celebration?

dog

Right back, can cross quite well, however ……..

Can’t score. Tended to get overexcited, never hits it first time, takes too many touches at critical moments 

Excellent at missing sitters, A barn door looks like the eye of a needle. 

But if I did ever score it would be a single fist pumped skyward

Any where in defence where I don't have to run too far. If I were to score, then it would be the shirt over my head routine. After all, why should I be the only one to witness this god like belly. (God being Buddha) 

Edited by BathRam72
Speeling

Left back in the ... curse you foreveram for using the joke.

Bit quick (30 years ago!), Free kicks, a wannabe Carlos, celebration? Shirt over head and a range of plan white tee shirts with witticisms on them (well funny for me, a half wit from Often, I once wrote "oops no shirt" on my bare chest with a marker - took like 3 months to clear or something, worst bit was I put real thought into it and took the time to get the S right, writing it upside down) 

Midfield dynamo a la Archie Gemmill, Willie Carlin. I've got the height bit right anyway! Goal celebration would be Alan hinton's when he scored his goal in the 5 - 0 thrashing of Arsenal, only I've got too many front teeth!

8 minutes ago, Archied said:

How very dare you , I can play on the left wing and cut inside too

I think you can read the game well, not fooled easily, show moral courage, flexibility and can defend and attack. I think you may struggle with conventional formations, will be written off as an expensive maverick but you're just ahead of your time. I think cupping your ear or shushing the crowd might be increasingly apt. 

Edited by Andrew3000