Jason Knight - joined Bristol City

IlsonDerby

51 minutes ago, simmoram1995 said:

I couldn’t care less about the fee for me I’d be doing £2m + 25-30% sell on fee.

here’s betting knighty joins them has a great first season scores 10 goals and the same assists then is worth the £8-10m many have quoted.

That would be our luck all over because he could score 20 for us with as many assists and we'd still somehow only get 700k. Probably have to pay someone completely irrelevant compensation in the process too

A deal closer to £2m, including add-ons, is likely to force a sale but City are working within a tight and defined transfer budget and they won’t be pushed into overspending on any one player.

Yes I'm sure another 500k would force a sale Bristol live.  Load of bollox.

I'd taxi Bielik to Birmingham for a million fee and about 1.2 million saved in wages.

2 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I hope pushing hard for 10m

So do I B4 but £4 million is what we should be getting and £2 million is what I expect we will sell ourselves short on. When we are back in the championship we won’t be able to afford someone as good as knight but we are where we are.

Right to end the argument about knight 

is he young yes 

is he consistent yes 

is he an international yes 

Does he score  many hell no

Does he assist many hell no 

I’m sorry B4 and other knight lovers I think he’s been average at best and didn’t light up third tier any bid over £1.5m plus sell on id snap it up. He’s never lived up to any potential because if he was a CAM that scored and assisted he would be very close to a 8-10 m + player the fact is once B4 removes his rose tinted glasses he has to accept knighty does not command a fee like the one he posits. If knighty wasn’t a derby player you’d look at his stats and say he’s bang average.

as for other players in league 1 to command high fees everyone bar Twine was a striker even Twine was a W/CAM who scored 15+ 

Just now, simmoram1995 said:

Right to end the argument about knight 

is he young yes 

is he consistent yes 

is he an international yes 

Does he score  many hell no

Does he assist many hell no 

I’m sorry B4 and other knight lovers I think he’s been average at best and didn’t light up third tier any bid over £1.5m plus sell on id snap it up. He’s never lived up to any potential because if he was a CAM that scored and assisted he would be very close to a 8-10 m + player the fact is once B4 removes his rose tinted glasses he has to accept knighty does not command a fee like the one he posits. If knighty wasn’t a derby player you’d look at his stats and say he’s bang average.

as for other players in league 1 to command high fees everyone bar Twine was a striker even Twine was a W/CAM who scored 15+ 

Consistent - * steady