Phillip Schofield

Day

2 hours ago, Archied said:

Yep ,it’s important to look beyond the personal and professional jealous axe to grind stuff from eamon and stick to the facts , very telling that Phil talks of the vilification of an innocent young boy who I have not seen a single bad word said about , has been treated rightly as the victim and his identity not outed who Phil says he has engaged and is paying for a lawyer for because he needs independent protection, hmmmm , interesting when Phil started down the line to playing it as him struggling with his sexuality and the young man being there at that time creating the perfect storm to which the interviewer asks if this was his first gay experience, Phil cuts that right off and won’t talk about that ,

the reason he bangs on about the young man’s hurt more than his wife and kids hurt is simply because the young man can blow him out the water ,,,, sorry saga of a deeply unpleasant tv star caught I the act and trying to cling on to his credibility and career, there’s deffo more to come out 🤷🏻‍♂️
the age of this child when they met and the events and timescale that follow mean the only way this is not grooming is if schofield doesn’t have sexual contact with him🤷🏻‍♂️

Just sick of hearing about it to be honest. It's the whole self-pity thing that irks me most tbh. He did what he did, now he's been fired and his career is over, but him trying to flip it back on his accusers just confirms in my mind how manipulative the man really is. We've folk starving, a war in Ukraine, a divided country creaking under the cost of living, but hey, let's all feel sorry for Phil. It's one of those instances where the man's narcissism is so rampant that he can't conceive of how his behaviour is viewed. He's had plenty to say about others during his career, so I feel very little pity for him now.

23 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Just sick of hearing about it to be honest. It's the whole self-pity thing that irks me most tbh. He did what he did, now he's been fired and his career is over, but him trying to flip it back on his accusers just confirms in my mind how manipulative the man really is. We've folk starving, a war in Ukraine, a divided country creaking under the cost of living, but hey, let's all feel sorry for Phil. It's one of those instances where the man's narcissism is so rampant that he can't conceive of how his behaviour is viewed. He's had plenty to say about others during his career, so I feel very little pity for him now.

Self pity irks you more than grooming a child? 

13 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I've very little interest in this whole shitty story, What my interest is...is what others think.

We live in very informative times where a story like this is a boon for the media, In that it's for us the people to get our fix on scandal, We're a curious breed that feed off jealousy, Envy, Dislike or just hatred for what some of the famous have achieved, Then when the house of cards come crashing down...we get to gossip about it

The interview with the female presenter on this piss poor show...who burst into tears...I'm sorry even I can not get away from this crap, I do not watch the news, I get it from the tinternet and it's all over the bleedin thing, More sorrow and back slapping for PS.

At least it's taken Megan Markle and Harry from the headlines 😁   

Just now, 86 Hair Islands said:

I thought the lad was a 18, but if you need to feel that I'm not fussed by paedos fill your boots. ICGAF.

Not when he met him and helped him all the way through to a job in television he wasn’t. 

Just now, Srg said:

Not when he met him and helped him all the way through to a job in television he wasn’t. 

Ok, well I've obviously misunderstood what happened, though in my defence, I've not really delved into the details. If he's a full on beast, then that's a different matter entirely and I assume the police will be knocking at his door very shortly. Obviously there's a big difference between inappropriate and creepy and flat out nonce.

10 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I must admit, his playing the victim and talking about his daughters being on suicide watch does seem very manipulative. Whatever happened, how he can deny that he has misused his power is beyond me. And let's not forget, he failed to report his brothers crime, but hey, that's OK he gave him a jolly good telling off.

I am not a Schofield fan but I think this has all got out of hand. Hasn’t Robert De Niro got a child with some young girl and Al Pacino 83 expecting their first child with his 29 year old girlfriend. 
I Like I said I’m not a Schofield fan maybe that’s why I’m not bothered.

12 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I am not a Schofield fan but I think this has all got out of hand. Hasn’t Robert De Niro got a child with some young girl and Al Pacino 83 expecting their first child with his 29 year old girlfriend. 

Robert De Niro’s girlfriend is 45

9 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Yep the two you mention above are in my opinion pretty sad cases , the difference for me with schofield is the under age element , the boy was 15 when they met and schofield got involved in his life , mentoring , private messages, meetings ,opening doors , getting/giving him jobs on all his shows ( not just this morning ) then having a sexual relationship with him ,moving him on when the relationship was becoming problematic,

yes there’s a fine line between going over the top and digging for / reporting the facts but Schofield himself is playing a part in this ,

for me I do see it as grooming and to be clear I have both a son and a daughter and would be equally angry had he treated either one this way so his sexuality has no bearing ,

im not up for a witch-hunt but am ok for trying to establish the facts of this case and whether there’s been any other similar behaviour on the part of Schofield, remember saville started with one case

11 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

So the age difference isn’t a problem then?

No, Not in those cases. De Niro's partner at 45 may want a child as it may be her last opportunity. If De Niro is her chosen partner that's up to her she's surely grown up by now. It maybe bit tough on the kid growing up maybe not to have a father for long. But some kids never see their fathers. Pacino's partner is only 29 but she is wealthy in her own right so there is no power imbalance. So again I don't see the age difference for fully grown up women to be an issue there.  

Details matter, not age.

My wife and I got together even she was 17 and I was 31. She is now 43 and we are still married.

This isn't a defence of Phillip schofield, because he's a complete narcissist in my opinion, but the age is only a factor when it comes to the legalities in my opinion.