Season tickets on sale

Foreveram

28 minutes ago, Will Hughes Hair said:

Bolton offered a free turnip with every ticket though. Clever marketing as true Boltonians would find it quite hard to turn down a free turnip.

Nowt wrong with turnips or swedes for that matter , my daughter is marrying one (Swede that is), just hope he dosnt turn out to be a turnip 

Renewed in the same seat. Was thinking of moving but I suppose I can move later. Thought I'd better get it with there, apparently, being so many sold. If I remember rightly they have to keep so many for sale for non season ticket holders. 

4 hours ago, Woodley Ram said:

Nowt wrong with turnips or swedes for that matter , my daughter is marrying one (Swede that is), just hope he dosnt turn out to be a turnip 

I thought we had a Swede for a manager once, but it turns out he was talking Double Dutch, and even then he was only pretending!

Looks like I won't be renewing. Just moved house to near Carlisle and the trains from there are a lottery without the useless train drivers striking every weekend. It was bad enough last year going from Berwick, and twice the train back stopped in Newcastle and I struggled to get home. It's not worth the hassle for a handful of games.

1 hour ago, Carnero said:

20,000 I think, though at this point last year we'd sold exactly 0.

19,000 on 29/07/22 and that was following the first two games of the season.  

There will be a large number of people who don't want to sit next to the same person or group as they did last year as they were annoying, big, smelly etc.  Many will leave that until full seat availability is know (to get best seats for best price), so we really are doing well being only 2k down off the in season total.   

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/07/202223-season-tickets-on-sale-now

1 minute ago, CBX1985 said:

19,000 on 29/07/22 and that was following the first two games of the season.  

There will be a large number of people who don't want to sit next to the same person or group as they did last year as they were annoying, big, smelly etc.  Many will leave that until full seat availability is know (to get best seats for best price), so we really are doing well being only 2k down off the in season total.   

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/07/202223-season-tickets-on-sale-now

I think, during the season, it was in one of the Supporters Charter meeting minutes that the final total was just over 20,000.

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Season tickets go off sale at 4pm and then are back on on sale tomorrow morning (Saturday) at 10 am .

That's why I can't get on to buy one then   

Hope there is south stand season tickets available 

50 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

We’re very trusting aren’t we, buying all these season tickets without having a clue who’s going to be playing for us this year? 😊

Have you got anything else to do on a Saturday afternoon? 

4 hours ago, CBX1985 said:

….There will be a large number of people who don't want to sit next to the same person or group as they did last year as they were annoying, big, smelly etc.…

I’ve sat in front of the same annoying old duffer for the past 25 seasons - but I’m not moving seats - the blokes a good few years older than me and I’m confident I can out last him….

Edited by Gaspode

16 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

When can us season holders who have renewed look to change seats?

Looks like you could have had your pick of available/unreserved seats at any time.
As of now, I'd guess any time from 10am tomorrow, as all available seats will be released, which should give you more of a choice?

This was the wording in the FAQ's, but I guess this is irrelevant as from 4pm today, when the renewal period ended, so no more seats are reserved for last seasons STH's:

Will I be able to move to a new set (sic) for the 2023/24 Season?
2022/23 Season Ticket holder seats are being held for renewals. Supporters wanting to change seats for the 2023/24 season would need to use the ‘BUY’ tab instead of the ‘RENEW’ tab and select their new seat from the stadium plan.

Doesn't look like they do that period for swapping ST seats before public sale, like they used to?   🤷‍♂️

Edited by Mucker1884