Pre-Season Friendlies 2023/24

1 minute ago, deano180 said:

No Ward or Elder a little concerning, hopefully minor

Ward was confirmed as being in Derby rather than Spain by Richie Barker a couple of days ago. Ward, Washington and Barkhuizen didn’t travel. It’s also been mentioned in interviews that Elder and Sibley have missed some sessions during the week due to carrying slight issues.

18 minutes ago, sage said:

Wildsmith

Nelson                     Bradley                 Rooney

Bardell                                     Robinson                           Forsyth

Thompson                                    Bird

Hourihane

Collins 

All i could think of with the players selected

Wildsmith

Nelson                           Bradley                      Forsyth

Bardell                           Rooney                         Robinson                         Thompson

Bird                                     Hourihane

Collins

according to @Owen87ITK     

2 minutes ago, Caerphilly Ram said:

Ward was confirmed as being in Derby rather than Spain by Richie Barker a couple of days ago. Ward, Washington and Barkhuizen didn’t travel. It’s also been mentioned in interviews that Elder and Sibley have missed some sessions during the week due to carrying slight issues.

I think Ward was some personal stuff to sort, i know he was moving house the day after he signed

40 minutes ago, sage said:

Incredibly defensive line up. Defenders and DCMs plus James Collins.

Think it’s just down to availability ultimately. Washington, barks and ward not in Spain - sibley, elder and smith unavailable. 

Then we are probably still 2 or 3 short in attacking signings. Pre game they said they expect a signing to come in this week, hopefully it’s godden. 

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

Don’t know about anyone else but I’ve paid a fiver to essentially just watch Dajaune Brown, so hoping he gets 45 mins!

If it's anything like the Matlock game it'll be available to view in full whether you paid a fiver or not when they put the 90 mins up in a day or so. That's my plan anyway, and if it doesn't work... well I've not missed much have I.

Edited by Kokosnuss