Pre-Season Friendlies 2023/24

3 minutes ago, Srg said:

Collins is so frustrating. In the box? Great. Gets involved in the build up play? Yikes. Can we carry him and not have him getting involved too much outside the box?

We’re so used to a formation that focuses on the strikers ability to bring other players in. But I think Warne likes a Striker that will just run and put the ball in the net. 

if he doesn’t nothing all game but can be there to put a ball in a net that’s good enough 

14 minutes ago, Eoghan1884 said:

Great cross by Joe Ward and tapped home from a few yards by Collins 1-0

He certainly shouldn't have missed but I think he might deserve a bit more credit for anticipating and connecting on the volley

Help me here.

Myself and many others who live abroad or cant get to games pay a substantial monthly subscription to Rams TV. I dont shut mine down in the close season. I continue to pay even though there are no games to watch for a couple of months. Have done this since RamsTV and showing live games started however many years ago that was. 

Im far from being wealthy so its quite a large amount from my monthly income whats left over.

So… am I on my own thinking its very cheeky asking for extra money to watch pre season friendlies like today? A fiver isnt much to many but I think this is a bit of a misstep from the club. 

6 minutes ago, Big Trav said:

Yes, 18 and scored boatloads for the u18s, looks physical and quick 

Was saying to my mate love us to have a kinda v raw dean strurridge type in our locker this season. Not to rely on but for cameos to learn and develope and give us a real pace and power option 

if it comes from the academy even better 

15 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Help me here.

Myself and many others who live abroad or cant get to games pay a substantial monthly subscription to Rams TV. I dont shut mine down in the close season. I continue to pay even though there are no games to watch for a couple of months. Have done this since RamsTV and showing live games started however many years ago that was. 

Im far from being wealthy so its quite a large amount from my monthly income whats left over.

So… am I on my own thinking its very cheeky asking for extra money to watch pre season friendlies like today? A fiver isnt much to many but I think this is a bit of a misstep from the club. 

Lots of similar comments on Twitter. Would hope it’s more an oversight from the club rather than taking advantage cos yeah makes no sense. You’re more than justified being miffed. Owen Bradley had replied to one rant he’d been tagged in on the subject, saying he’d bring it up when back in.

13 minutes ago, StockholmRam said:

Help me here.

and if you try to pay for the one-off game they tell you they’re charging you twice. 

we had this problem a few seasons ago, it’s a mistake,